Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

What you all think about these? Need some new gym shoes...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ok this pic makes me really like these but i cant justify painting soles because ill be regularly wearing them, running, lifting in them and the midline KILLSSSS it for me, cant wait to see the all white sole tho!!

ok this pic makes me really like these but i cant justify painting soles because ill be regularly wearing them, running, lifting in them and the midline KILLSSSS it for me, cant wait to see the all white sole tho!!
honestly, even with the Volt speckles, they're not bad.. but I feel that having the all white soles makes them have a cleaner look.. maybe if these go on sale, it'll be more justifiable.. :smile:

The Black Topline ruined most of the cws for me. If they matched the Topline with the lighter solid color or made them either Light Grey or White, they'd probably get my business... I guess Nike wants their tech to be seen or noticed... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Not only that, I think the flat laces aren't a good look on these, ESP the full MC cws. Maybe swapping them for some of those rope laces with the patterned specks would help them look a bit better?

Last edited:
I do... haha I'm just SUPER (k)nitpicky these days! But, if they released like your custom job, I'd be making some calls! :smokin

Im the opposite, I think the Lunar 3 needs that black top midsole. I hate the all white midsole look, just doesnt sit right.

All good. Personally, I think the Black Topline takes attention away from the Flyknit. The knit is highlighted more with the full White, imo...

Last edited:
^all white looks much better. I think it just reminds me of the original lunar soled fk trainers, which I wish they would have released to the general public.

I'm sold. Hopefully they make it to sale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom