Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Please help niketalk fam...I'm trying to decide between two versions of a second pair of multi iDs. I already have a pair that has a white swoosh and all white bottom. Wanted to change it up a little but stuck between these two pairs: View media item 1494494View media item 1494495
So black or white swoosh? Thanks in advance!

Please help niketalk fam...I'm trying to decide between two versions of a second pair of multi iDs. I already have a pair that has a white swoosh and all white bottom. Wanted to change it up a little but stuck between these two pairs:

So black or white swoosh? Thanks in advance!
I would go with this one also.. since you already have the classic design..

I literally ordered both those options just without the splatter marks on the sole. If you wait long enough, I can show you both pairs when I get them in photo.

For me, I am partial to the white swoosh and only would get the black if I had the white one first. That's me.

I literally ordered both those options just without the splatter marks on the sole. If you wait long enough, I can show you both pairs when I get them in photo.

For me, I am partial to the white swoosh and only would get the black if I had the white one first. That's me.

I agree I'm partial to the white swoosh too, but I love the black. I just haven't seen enough black swoosh pics. When are yours coming in?

I would go with this one also.. since you already have the classic design..

I'm leaning towards the black swoosh, but almost want an all white sole or an all white sole with black speckles...thoughts?

Black Swoosh >>>>

Thanks, do you have a pair like this with pics?

My dad's been wearing the hell out of his MC iDs that I got him :lol:. Everytime I see him they're on his feet :pimp:.

Damn Ray, you're making real hard for me to stay away from these with those pics :frown:

Can't get enough.
Clean !!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

All white sole looks better every time I see it. Love mine. Wish we could get some official releases with it lol

I agree I'm partial to the white swoosh too, but I love the black. I just haven't seen enough black swoosh pics. When are yours coming in?
I'm leaning towards the black swoosh, but almost want an all white sole or an all white sole with black speckles...thoughts?
Thanks, do you have a pair like this with pics?

Go with the dark grey swoosh....

View media item 1494706

Those are beautiful and I do love the white x white sole on my pair and all the pairs I've seen. I'm sold and in for a 2nd pair [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I appreciate all the feedback! They are so much better in person. This is just an quick iPhone picture. The dark grey really pops in the light

I'm not gonna lie; I initially laughed at everyone ordering the white x white sole. They look awful in the renderings on nikeid. But in person, they are so sick!

to all the black + white flyknit owners:  are all the toe caps slightly different from each other? Just got these in and noticed that one shoe's toe (the left) is slightly darker than the other (the right): 

Is this the case with all of them? Should I try to exchange for another pair that matches more closely, or are they all like this?

Back
Top Bottom