Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Just a heads up... saw someone returning a size 10 in Women's Teal pair to the Vacaville Outlets earlier before they closed. It's going straight to the hash wall for 119. Definitely worth giving a call tmrw at least to see if they still have them if anybody can fit a 8.5 men's.

Style - Color # 698182-005

Nike Vacaville
(707) 455-7014

found laces that'll work for me.. RLS round laces look great in these too. I actually have them on Trainers and my L2 iD mc's as well.
Nice ! Are these the blackout "rope"? 
http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/black-out

Those laces look better. Copped. Cant wait for my 2nd pair mc tomorrOw. Hopefully its more green or blue. My pairs are all pink its too OD

did anyone ever post up the pair of Lunars that were being sold on the Nike app?? Were they the same colorway as the site?

My 2 multi IDs should be getting delivered today
pimp.gif
Me too, late to the thread party, but can't wait!

Question for you ID owners. I got a confirmation that Nike started on my shoe on the 3rd. How long did it take to get to the "finishing" stage?

Question for you ID owners. I got a confirmation that Nike started on my shoe on the 3rd. How long did it take to get to the "finishing" stage?
I got my "getting started" email on the 27th and still haven't gotten a finishing stage email...just for reference. My estimated ship date is 3/30

My MC iDs all have lackluster weaves :\. Only one of the shoes has a unique weave. The rest are all pretty similar. I was contemplating keeping them all but I think I'll only be keeping one pair. The white Swoosh is extremely dull too. I'd rather sacrifice the reflectivity for a more vibrant white. I may actually paint over it. TTS with wide fit fits perfectly though.

Last edited:
Unique.  That's what people should do....

So be unique for the sake of it? Most of us think the simple color combos or all white soles look the best so we get them because WE like them. Doesn't matter if it happens to be a carbon copy. I wasn't in this thread at all to see people's iD and still me and Jerk got identical designs. So na, being unique is not what people "should" do. People should buy what they like.

Back
Top Bottom