Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Thanks to your post earlier about them allowing PreOrders was able to get mine and my gf a pair with the VIP and the additional 25% promo.  Definitely stoked to see them.  Appreciate it man.  REPPED.
which cw did you order?

I just checked on the Lunar 3's on RRS and they have no info on them and do not take pre-orders.  I even provided a style and color code and he said he can't do anything with that.

colors are loaded onto rrs
black/blue
black/grey
black/lava
blue/black
blue/orange
grey
any pictures for those colorways?

Another on foot shot via IG
these are cold blooded 
smokin.gif

which cw did you order?

Just the black and blue colorway. Not sure if I'll like them, just wanted to use my coupon codes in case i like them later. They only had two for pre-order. But not everyone on RRS will let you. Some day it's not even in their inventory.

After seeing the full MC one, the half black ones are gorgeous. So is this only a running shoe or does it work as a casual one?

I know, technically it  'works' but...

Last edited:
After seeing the full MC one, the half black ones are gorgeous. So is this only a running shoe or does it work as a casual one?
I know, technically it  'works' but...
Yeah they're great for casual wear. Flyknit lunars are some of the more comfy shoes that I own. They're obviously great for running too :lol:.

Last edited:
^ They'd be fine for casual wear. Wouldn't run in them flywire-less though.

Fiber strands are most likely polyester and it's hard to dye them especially with the existing colors as well as without the use of disperse dye with high heat/temp application. Plus I dont think you can achieve that weaving look and it'll end up being blobs or splatters all over the upper.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Was the Feb 12th release date confirmed? Depending on the fit, these might be a big time problem.

Back
Top Bottom