Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Those 4.0's would look perfect with a better swoosh placement. Otherwise, completely dope shoe! 

^ I got the Volts DS for $275 last month (size 10). I don't think the yellows command that much, especially worn, so I'd try to get em cheaper.

Last edited:

Glad I skipped these months back. Found them, both in my size on an outlet hash wall. Still on quest for Rio pair
Nice pickups. What outlet did you get them from and how much, if you don't mind me asking? I want that paris pair but I had the GR black/grey ones and they just fit a bit too tight for me. 

View media item 838832

I also found a pair at the outlet in orlando.

The problem was...

They were a size 7 lol

I checked eBay and sure enough, some one from Orlando had a fsr up for 250$

They were 80$ at the outlet.

Check ndc I think they have one of the city series up in clearance for $89.97 plus 20% off. They look like the top left pair in JC1992s pic. Does anyone have a list of the color codes for the city series? Thanks

Those are the og drop.

Very similar to the city series.

Don't get me excited like that bro!! Lol

Check ndc I think they have one of the city series up in clearance for $89.97 plus 20% off. They look like the top left pair in JC1992s pic. Does anyone have a list of the color codes for the city series? Thanks
It's not the same thing.  The city series was only released at a few spots around the world.  I think only 21 Mercer had them in the US.  Those on NDC do not have the city tags in the laces.  They look very similar.

My fault fellas. I seen they had 2 separate black and gray CWs on their and one was in a link by itself. I seen the og release ones and then the other ones I thought were part of the city series and didn't know they had released 2 GRs that were both the black and gray fade. Sorry for gettin some of u hyped for no reason

looks like NDC dropped the price.  $60 + 20% off.  couldnt pass this up so i picked up my first pair.  

Ah well. Just order 3 pairs. First I didn't like them much do to fit but after trying on my cousins which he wore for about a month they felt good.

Gonna pick one of the 3 I ordered and return the other 2. Kinda hard to pass up for $47

$47 they got taken done quickly. Now shows not available. Good thing I bought 3 and figured I'd return the ones I don't like.

They are still working for me..Have some in cart now..should I go up a half size on these?

Back
Top Bottom