Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Believe it or not, the purple/blue color has been my fav so far and I have the MC. Need to get Oreos on day tho.

Not surprising, the purple/green/blue color blends very well is super lowkey. Very underrated.

But those white socks tho....:smh: :tongue:

Believe it or not, the purple/blue color has been my fav so far and I have the MC. Need to get Oreos on day tho.

Not surprising, the purple/green/blue color blends very well is super lowkey. Very underrated.

But those white socks tho....:smh: :tongue:

Guilty as charged... Been just throwing my flyknits on to run errands. Will PS my socks black next time :lol:

$60 ebay gift certificate just came in, I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pair.

I can get the blue lagoon/crimson pair for $130, the hyper grape/ blk/photo blue or the hyper crimson/elec green for $170, or the MC's for $230. (prices are before the coupon)

Not sure which to get....FWIW, in terms of preference, MC>grape/blue>hyper crimson/elec green=blue lagoon crimson, but i really like all 4 pairs.

I especially like the idea of coming out of pocket $70 for shoes that retail for $200

$60 ebay gift certificate just came in, I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pair.

I can get the blue lagoon/crimson pair for $130, the hyper grape/ blk/photo blue or the hyper crimson/elec green for $170, or the MC's for $230. (prices are before the coupon)

Not sure which to get....FWIW, in terms of preference, MC>grape/blue>hyper crimson/elec green=blue lagoon crimson, but i really like all 4 pairs.

I especially like the idea of coming out of pocket $70 for shoes that retail for $200

Don't forget to message the seller for a lower price for whatever color you choose.

I just got 2 more colors from ebay since it was 5x ebay bucks and I had a 10% off coupon.

I have a friend that can get me the new all blacks or crimson flyknit max that hasn't came here in the USA yet for $240 shipped, that's about what it will cost with tax when it comes out anyways right?

@bigj505 I got the purple/pink/blue pair in myself as well last week, and I wear a size 10, and decided to get the size 11 on ebay while I saw it available and it fits perfectly. The color even looks better in person also I think

Last edited:
@bigj505 I got the purple/pink/blue pair in myself as well last week, and I wear a size 10, and decided to get the size 11 on ebay while I saw it available and it fits perfectly. The color even looks better in person also I think
Dope!

I think the only pair left for me to get right now is the Oreo.
Here is the 2nd pair that was in the mail. Really like these in person

View media item 1720491
I like those. They have my size on the bay for a good price but I really want the volts. I'm disappointed that I didn't grab my size when FNL first marked them down.
Yea this pair came from ebay. I used a 10% ebay coupon plus got 5x ebay bucks (10%) when I ordered them. Was something like 290 shipped plus 32 ebay bucks.

May get volts but I've been slacking on them.

Didn't think it would happen but i like my Oreos more than my MC's. Can't take em off. Probably my favorite now.

lypac lypac Lol, that shot is from hypebeast.

I'm trying to hold back from buying a pair. Would be my first full length Air Max. I'm just not used to spending so much (even below retail) for maxes.

Back
Top Bottom