Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Lol. I'm not worried that it's a woman's color way. I wear a size 10 in men and an 11 in women's is a snug fit. I think what I'm going to do is wait for a discount and purchase it. Wear thin socks to compensate for the snug feel.

I hear ya, the color is sweet!!

My Airmax flyknit brethren. I just saw this at my local finishline. I'm in a dilemma. Biggest size is an 11 women's. They fit really snug on me. Suggestions? Thinner socks? Purchase or nah.
These are women's and those grey and purple ones were mens?

I think the mint green color fade on the midsole makes them look a little feminine maybe. Wait is that a baby blue fade to the toebox I cant tell. 

That green flyknit is nice tho. I say leave the sole clears without any fade. I wish nike would just put these on iD 

Last edited:
Agreed, the new Nike Air Maxes are up on ID with lots of options....
Here's hoping the new year brings the Flyknit to ID 8)

Ok guys I need help so there was some dirt on my air max's so I decided to use bleach for the first time since sope was not working. Well once I used the bleach it turned off pink, do you guys know how to fix this? If so can you reply or pm me thx anyways

Ok guys I need help so there was some dirt on my air max's so I decided to use bleach for the first time since sope was not working. Well once I used the bleach it turned off pink, do you guys know how to fix this? If so can you reply or pm me thx anyways
Bleach?? 
sick.gif

If you bleached it then the colour is lost i'm afraid. You'd have to dye the colour back, or just learn to live with it.

There's no way to "unbleach" something.

Thanks @vig09
I just put it in the cart but didn't complete the purchase as it showed $139.99
Can't beat $97 definitely grabbing a second pair of these....
Thanks-

Happy Flyknit Friday.....  had to rock them today, when they finally came in last night.  My last two pair of the FK Max have to be my two personal favs

Wish the right shoe had the same grey on the inside by the heal, bu I can live with them.

Thanks 1nikefanboy.......  those pair in the pic that you have, I am patiently watching on FNL to see if they drop lower, and then I am in for 1.

That orange black pair is dope. Hopefully they hit that discount soon being winter and all the vast of majority of peeps should not be buying them I hope.

Just dropped on FinishLine color code 410
I don't understand how these are Mens but the green ones are Womens! That just doesn't make any since!! Also how is FNL getting all these CWs and nike only has one now? Don't get me wrong, this new batch of fk maxes are all nice looking, but I finally got a 20% code and nothing I want on NDC!!!

Last edited:
THAT'S THE COLOR I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR !!!! 
pimp.gif

Btw, that makes it only 1 of 4 that is available out of those renders, right?? Bottom right is the one zackster has in his pic but I haven't seen it released...and top two haven't surfaced yet

Back
Top Bottom