Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Who cares about the branding

Look at the weave...
First multicolor weave comparable to the Kobe 9 black mc htm

That's what did it for me

A lot of people care about branding :lol:
But the CW is dope, you're not wrong. It's just so random to add HTM branding to a id shoe.

A lot of people care about branding :lol:
But the CW is dope, you're not wrong. It's just so random to add HTM branding to a id shoe.
I get it. And you're right. By who cares, I meant that I don't...
These guys wanted to put together some air max designs I'm guessing. And this made it easier to drop multiple colorways and charge more

I was just saying how played our flyknit multicolor is... This weave stands out though

^ it is a really nice cw, I just worried it will be painted a lot like the kobes.
The Kobe mc weren't painted though. Just the fade and most of the solid options

If they paint these it'll be a travesty lol

Well it looks like it is a solid black toe area that fades to the multi print on the back. I'm assuming they are going to paint the black onto the shoe.

Last edited:
Just got a run in these yesterday they're straight 
nthat.gif

View media item 1953098The picture on the snkrs app looks really promising in terms of the flyknit actually being knitted and not painted

I'm drawing different conclusions... It looks like it's painted as there are black circles and such, which isn't a pattern that can be produced with the current setup. I feel like they just put a mask over it and spray paint the black fade on there.

Wonder if these will be on display (the stock models they show on the site) in person for Air Max Day festivities.  Would be nice to have confirmation before taking the plunge.  I"m gonna head over to NTNY and see if I can find any live examples.

Will report back.

We can speculate on this all day long. Honestly, if they turn out well I'll be very happy with the shoe. If they don't, I'll just return them. I wouldn't sleep on them though.

Back
Top Bottom