nike Flightposite retro pics

^ im wit the dude above me flightposites tech comfort stability and performance wise prolly 2nd 2 none 2 any other nike basketball shoe on da real

pimp.gif
But wait i wont get to hyped nike will manage to mess them up like theBakins

Yes, Eggplants look better sitting on the shelf and are "cooler" for your collection, but really...how often are you going to rock a pair of shiny purple kicks?
eek.gif
eggplants can be on my feet everyday....shoes are grailstatus on my list. I will OD on them.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

SMH @ everyone wanting Eggplants over these...

Yes, Eggplants look better sitting on the shelf and are "cooler" for your collection, but really...how often are you going to rock a pair of shiny purple kicks?

JM
pimp.gif

I clean up my flightposites and wore them out tonight. They have to be the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I wish they use the cushioning use in themin a lot of other shoes. I think I've tried lot of zoom air shoes but none compare to them.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

As someone who wears their OG Black FP1's once every 7-10 days, they look EXACTLY the same to me...OGs had overglue on the midsole AS ALL SHOES THAT USE GLUE DO...all the way back to the beginning of using glue on shoes...

Also, calling Black/Silver FP1's "weaksauce" has got to be the most ignorant thing to ever come out of Niketalk...

BLACK/SILVER FP1's are the GOAT...hands down...you can't argue it...just accept it...

SMH @ everyone wanting Eggplants over these...

JM

Okay.

Like another version of what I said on page 1.

laugh.gif

scan3.jpg

Glorious...97's dont look so bad either
By the way, purple is an easy color to match, especially since the aquas and barkleys came out and people have been getting stuff just to match those.
I'll take purple flights and a purple champ hoody anyday

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

scan3.jpg

theres more where this comes from
wink.gif

Did you guys know the green goblin rocked the gold FP in the spideman movie....just a useless fact

^^ he wore some special green goblin exclusives. there some pics floating around but i cant seem to find em

These shoes must have been waaay ahead of their time because I remember passing on them for $40 just 5 years ago....Now I'm thinking
pimp.gif

Footlocker has a release date of 2/9 listed...however, I wouldn't be surprised if the stores sold them as soon as they receive them...

JM

Back
Top Bottom