I still need to get the blacks...Outlet time should be soon

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Have the zincs and OG navys

I still need to get the blacks...Outlet time should be soon

I had ordered my Blacks a couple months ago from the outlets for $75
smokin.gif

For those of you that slept,
Originally Posted by justice4all2028

south chi factory store (773-846-5460) has flightposite IIs for $39 (black/zinc) and $54 (black/navy). phones are crazy right now.

the insoles on these are perfect. i put the insoles from FPIIs in my running shoes. well worth 39 just for them.

The light bronze look nice with the new orleans saints fitted I saw at Lids. Don't know what to wear with them,and that's the only reason why I haven't ordered them yet. My navy blues should be arriving tomorrow. Anyone heard/seen the all blacks?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

The light bronze look nice with the new orleans saints fitted I saw at Lids. Don't know what to wear with them,and that's the only reason why I haven't ordered them yet. My navy blues should be arriving tomorrow. Anyone heard/seen the all blacks?
good idea the saints colorway is perfect for them, i just wear some cargo shorts and a black t with mine in the summer

^ smart man right there. I'm sure all 3 colors will hit outlets again, I still see all 3 colors scattered thru out NYC at various chains. I think at these prices, I'll pickup 1of each c/w.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Just ordered the last size at the outlet.. good looks on the update/info

$39 and $54
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can't believe I missed out on these at that price, damn 
frown.gif
...The OGs were my 4th favorite bball sneaker (behind FPIII, Ultraposite, LBJ II), at $54 I woulda bought 2 or 3
ohwell.gif

^^^ cmon fresh... u know they already at outlets (black/blues) for the low. just call nikefind to get u started but theyve been posted multiple times

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

navy/blue were at arizona outlet and south chi for $54...bought mine from zona
pimp.gif

navys >> all black >> zincs
I need to scoop them asap..

but gotta say

Navy's > Zincs > all black everythang

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

navy/blue were at arizona outlet and south chi for $54...bought mine from zona
pimp.gif

navys >> all black >> zincs

Got my A-grade navys from Arizona as well, and in the correct box as well lol. The blacks will hit outlets again, many footlockers still have them in store here in nyc. I'm looking forward to copping the other 2 c/w's so I can put the FP1 team on the bench for a lil bit.

Back
Top Bottom