Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

dammmmn!! this changes everything, i had everything line up already, i think they all release february (coppers, flightpo, jordans) very unexpected
i thought nike gonna delay this one but they're already accepting pre-orders (oops!)
grin.gif

Will cop if they hit outlets...but the for that price they just arent doing it for me. I wonder how they are gonna do.....

so i've decided that i would push an old woman out into a four lane highway if it meant i could get a few pair of these in all the colorways

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Never Really Took Much Of A Liking To These, Foam Or No Foam...... Joints Are Just A Little Too Far On The Futuristic Side For My Tastes.

true sneakerheads drool over these....
tongue.gif

i believe they will release 5 colorways, based on what i've read on other forum
will they release battlegrounds?

Very easy pass for me, wasnt feeling them when they first released and def not feeling them now.

Def been waiting for these!! Had the blck/blue n 8th grade... 1st pair of shoes moms made me buy with my own money. 160 lol chose these over the VC boings

Still no word on if any of the blue-based colorways are releasing?

If none of the blue CWs drop, then I'll probably go with the light bronzes, as I never felt like copping the all blacks.

bought the all blacks the day they came out. honestly i ended up being disappointed. had the foam ones, foam maxes, flight ones all on release day so i wassuper excited for the flight II. back then the foam line could do no wrong in my eyes and i was sour on the jordan line. just didn't like the way theflight II felt on the court. i had trouble with the zipper staying up all the way. knew buddies that loved them. just wasn't for me. i didn't end upgetting the flight III or ultraposite after that.

i'm glad these are retroing because i know others will be excited, but i'll probably be passing.

Back
Top Bottom