Nike Flightposite 3s...

IMG_2042.JPG
IMG_2043.JPG
IMG_2044.JPG
IMG_2045.JPG

Anybody have any idea if Nike has any future plans for these?

Man they hurt like a ***** breakin' in, but definitely some of my favorite kicks ever...

...had 4 pairs of these back in the day - for those who had 'em, what was your favorite color way?

They would bomb but I loved the design, ran thru at least 5 pairs back in the day

Sold my last pair a few years ago, got good money for them too.

Don't think they'd sell well today.

Also think Nike could mess them up badly. Wouldn't have the straps or the eyes on them.

IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_6106.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6108.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG

I really wanted the all blk pair for summer AAU when I was in 8th grade but I had just got the XV.
I can remember when these were on eBay for sub 30 bucks and never pulled the trigger. Smh.

Bought the first color after release date August 2001. These were fire at the time they still are. I'd like to get these back. Nike do these right please

Not sure how these would turn out, given the recent treatment of the FP1.

I can't even imagine the colorways :sick:

When Eastbay opened the flood gates it was on - I copped a pair of white/grays...

...not sayin' y'all are wrong, but why do you think they wouldn't sell if released again?

The OG Blk/Blues were my favorite tho - gimme those and no complaints from me...

IMG_2060.jpg

I had the black pair with red straps. Wish I hadn’t gotten rid of those since they were pretty rare. I’d love to see a retro but they’d definitely butcher them.

When Eastbay opened the flood gates it was on - I copped a pair of white/grays...

...not sayin' y'all are wrong, but why do you think they wouldn't sell if released again?

The OG Blk/Blues were my favorite tho - gimme those and no complaints from me...

IMG_2060.jpg

I loved them. I was working at Niketown NY when they dropped. I had the Blk\Blue and the Platinumposite color way. I missed out on the gold Battlegrounds color way. I feel they wouldn't sell well because, the Posite line is an acquired taste. Very acquired taste. Also, they're very expensive.

I remember them being one of the most comfortable shoes I ever owned.

Damn near all colors were on clearance except the Platinum pair and that's cause they were limited.

I got the gold from Marshalls for $40 and I would always see the navy blue battlegrounds pair but never in my size. I wanted those bad.

Loved these had about 4 pair. I would also peel off one the bubble skin. Def would cop if they were released again. They hurt like crazy breaking them in.

Honestly, before they go on to retro these they really should focus on fixing the flightposite 1. They need to “right their wrongs” there first before focusing on anything else flightposite related. I hate them for what they did to the FP1 :smh:.

I had the black/blue pair and the all black pair.

8/1/01 for the black/blue pair. I remember a lot of people had these my 9th grade year along with the black hyper flights. Those were the 2 back to school shoes That year here in the DMV. I would like to see them come back, but I dont think they will sell well. They went on sale back in 01. My feet are narrow and they were painful as far as breaking them in, so I can imagine how a person with wide feet would feel. The Zoom Air was extremely responsive.

IMG_2060.jpg
They'd sell (I'd cop) but to a very small "niche" customer group imo. So either Nike makes it a very limited release or treats it has a "normal" release and we wait for the outlet steal price.
At the end of the day, most "ain't up on this!"

Back
Top Bottom