Nike Employee's

thanks for the info @DChapman23 & 3miyasaki3 3miyasaki3

does anyone in here know if you can get releases at the nike employee stores physical locations? Memphis has a store employees can get in and shop at discount, right? and Portland I know. Anybody have insight to it? Or is it just a matter of rolling up there with your ID on release day?

I've been there on a release Saturday. Earlier you get in obviously increases your odds of getting what you're going for.

What kills me about the employee store is the fact that they allow resellers to sit in the parking lot and have employees go in and buy shoes for them. SMDH. Its ********, forreal. Couple guys in a facebook group do it religiously.

The Memphis employee store had HELLA shattered backboard 1s restocked the other day............gone the same day because of ISH like that. Broke employees accepting $20-$25 for going in and buying a pair to give to the resellers and they turn around and sell em at market rate. SMDH.

Im just pissed that im 4 hours away and cant get down there in time, lmfao

What kills me about the employee store is the fact that they allow resellers to sit in the parking lot and have employees go in and buy shoes for them. SMDH. Its ********, forreal. Couple guys in a facebook group do it religiously.

The Memphis employee store had HELLA shattered backboard 1s restocked the other day............gone the same day because of ISH like that. Broke employees accepting $20-$25 for going in and buying a pair to give to the resellers and they turn around and sell em at market rate. SMDH.

SMH i dont do that **** people be trying to get me to do that **** and go off on they *** sometimes...i dont hold **** for nobody either.....you either come in a get them or miss out FOH

Working at nike made me dislike reseller even more because you see how most people do they grimey ****

Hey I'm new here and sorry for posting this on the wrong thread but I have a few questions. Had an interview at Nike flushing July 27th, got the background check request the day after and finished it the same day. Then on Friday I got an email saying that they got it and finished going over it, the area where Nike has to approve was blink. It's the 6th of August and still no call or email saying I got it. Should I call the store? Called my recruiter and sent an email, no response. I know other people on here have said that they've also gotten the background check and didn't get the job. Idk what else to do. Thanks for any response you give [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Same for me too! I applied for Nike SOHO and got a background check, completed a day later in mid July and never got a reply since, I already called like my recruiter and some other NIKE number and still no response....now im getting anxious lol 

Same for me too! I applied for Nike SOHO and got a background check, completed a day later in mid July and never got a reply since, I already called like my recruiter and some other NIKE number and still no response....now im getting anxious lol 

keep trying thats what i did at the nike store i work at...kept calling...lets them know you ready to work lol

Quick question for your current Nike employees. Can you add/give a family member/friend Swoosh account access at any point in time? Or is it only at the time of hire? Thanks in advance!

Quick question for your current Nike employees. Can you add/give a family member/friend Swoosh account access at any point in time? Or is it only at the time of hire? Thanks in advance!

you can add them when you first get hired and you can remove them at anytime as well. when you add another person i was told it will take 90 days for them to be able to use your discount. please only add your family members because nike does indeed check and will call and verify as well...happend to a coworker because he tried to add his uncle

damn. SBB1s? wow. that's crazy you have this going on in one part of the country...and other parts of the country, the same employer is grilling folks about copping some roshes that are 1/2 size off of your normal size or some bs. :lol:

Sounds like I need to make a trip and network. Employee paying another employee to use the discount :lol:

Sucks to "join them" but eh Im not trying to "lose" to resellers

Lmao yo I applied to the soho store too, it's a new store opening up so maybe that's why they taking forever, I got an email from a recruiter saying one of the positions for soho I applied to is no longer available. And to apply to the two links she sent. I check and I been applied to them [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. My thing is people here say Nike repsonds fast, so that's why I'm a bit nervous myself. I called flushing and the manager said that I have to wait for hireright to respond to me. So hopefully they reach out to me soon. And good luck to you! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

damn. SBB1s? wow. that's crazy you have this going on in one part of the country...and other parts of the country, the same employer is grilling folks about copping some roshes that are 1/2 size off of your normal size or some bs. :lol:

Sounds like I need to make a trip and network. Employee paying another employee to use the discount :lol:

Sucks to "join them" but eh Im not trying to "lose" to resellers
nah, they arent employees. They have a bunch of resellers that may have used to work there at some point or former nike employees who know people and work the system. They just sit outside in their cars and ask employees going in or coming out to cop for them and they throw them a couple $.

Then again, they dont pay employees of the warehouse very much, so they gotta get it any way they can. they had about 200 size 11 72-10s when i was there 2 weeks ago. went back about 4 days later and they were GONE. They restocked on all the 12s and other retros the weekend after for Tennessee Tax free weekend, smdh. #pissed

nah, they arent employees. They have a bunch of resellers that may have used to work there at some point or former nike employees who know people and work the system. They just sit outside in their cars and ask employees going in or coming out to cop for them and they throw them a couple $.

Then again, they dont pay employees of the warehouse very much, so they gotta get it any way they can. they had about 200 size 11 72-10s when i was there 2 weeks ago. went back about 4 days later and they were GONE. They restocked on all the 12s and other retros the weekend after for Tennessee Tax free weekend, smdh. #pissed

:lol: damn bruv. but nah i was saying it might behoove me to get familiar with an employee at the ES and have them hold me down from afar. Like just send an employee some money and have them keep me up to date on what the store has when it drops. Pretty much "joining" the resellers without having to wait outside.....whilst being an employee (smh).

That said, years ago....I had an employee find me on NT based on an inquiry I made in a thread. Dude offered like 30% off so he could keep the extra 10%. I had him creating IDs off a list of features I wanted. He was doing this ish live and updating per my request, and showing me the carted price via screenshot. He ordered the shoes and everything....showed me real pics....

and scammed me :lol:

I got my bread back, but anyways, thought I'd tell that cool, semi relative, story. I already had a trip to memphis planned and corporate emails on deck if i didnt just get my bread back.

Lmao yo I applied to the soho store too, it's a new store opening up so maybe that's why they taking forever, I got an email from a recruiter saying one of the positions for soho I applied to is no longer available. And to apply to the two links she sent. I check and I been applied to them [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. My thing is people here say Nike repsonds fast, so that's why I'm a bit nervous myself. I called flushing and the manager said that I have to wait for hireright to respond to me. So hopefully they reach out to me soon. And good luck to you! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Word?? yeah man I suppose because since the store is opening in october it may take a while but I remember the interviewer saying something about letting us know if we got the position around August. I hope either HIRERIGHT or NIKE responds asap.  They cant play with my feelings like this after making it this far LMAO 

Word?? yeah man I suppose because since the store is opening in october it may take a while but I remember the interviewer saying something about letting us know if we got the position around August. I hope either HIRERIGHT or NIKE responds asap.  They cant play with my feelings like this after making it this far LMAO 

Facts! Like don't let me make it all the way here and then dub me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I remember being told that by like the third week of August that we'd find out if we made it or not. When we were interviewed, one of them was like that it's about 3000 people they have to interview [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. I'm like damn that's a lot of bodies. But let's see how it goes. I hope Nike responds too. This waiting is killing me [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I applied for a Pro Athlete spot for the new Nike SOHO store. I've had the phone interview then rhe next day I went in for my face to face interview about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Yesterday I got an email asking me to complete my background check and I did it right after I for the email. Does anyone know how much longer it may take from there? I know it may be different considering they made me aware that I would have to start an extensive training being a Pro Athlete if I got the spot. Maybe the timing is different because the store isn't opening until October

Facts! Like don't let me make it all the way here and then dub me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I remember being told that by like the third week of August that we'd find out if we made it or not. When we were interviewed, one of them was like that it's about 3000 people they have to interview [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. I'm like damn that's a lot of bodies. But let's see how it goes. I hope Nike responds too. This waiting is killing me [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Yeah they told me the same thing about having 300 out of 3000 applicants being accepted. I guess patience is key lmao, but anyways its a good sign to have the background check sent rather then the rejection email after interview 

I applied for a Pro Athlete spot for the new Nike SOHO store. I've had the phone interview then rhe next day I went in for my face to face interview about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Yesterday I got an email asking me to complete my background check and I did it right after I for the email. Does anyone know how much longer it may take from there? I know it may be different considering they made me aware that I would have to start an extensive training being a Pro Athlete if I got the spot. Maybe the timing is different because the store isn't opening until October
Im assuming mid august, like practically right around the corner at this time they should be notifying people I guess. But then again the store opens in October and not to mention theres 3000 people they have to go through so Im just having my fingers crossed 

what's the limit of purchases one can make using EP?  like is there a yearly/monthly $ limit or a limit of item purchased?  i was told that there's a limit on how many pairs of shoes one can purchase.  

what's the limit of purchases one can make using EP?  like is there a yearly/monthly $ limit or a limit of item purchased?  i was told that there's a limit on how many pairs of shoes one can purchase.  
up to 6 online and 10 in store.......Sale cant be more than $1000 after the discount is applied.

:lol: damn bruv. but nah i was saying it might behoove me to get familiar with an employee at the ES and have them hold me down from afar. Like just send an employee some money and have them keep me up to date on what the store has when it drops. Pretty much "joining" the resellers without having to wait outside.....whilst being an employee (smh).

That said, years ago....I had an employee find me on NT based on an inquiry I made in a thread. Dude offered like 30% off so he could keep the extra 10%. I had him creating IDs off a list of features I wanted. He was doing this ish live and updating per my request, and showing me the carted price via screenshot. He ordered the shoes and everything....showed me real pics....

and scammed me :lol:

I got my bread back, but anyways, thought I'd tell that cool, semi relative, story. I already had a trip to memphis planned and corporate emails on deck if i didnt just get my bread back.
Wow............He probably quit at that point, LOL.

Yeah they told me the same thing about having 300 out of 3000 applicants being accepted. I guess patience is key lmao, but anyways its a good sign to have the background check sent rather then the rejection email after interview 
M
Yeah that's true, I hit someone up on here who works for Nike, and they were like as long as you didn't get the rejection email after the background check that you're still being considered. In regards to soho, the second week is almost finished. So we should be hearing from them soon

Hey guys, can anyone let me know what the best way to have your purchases shipped from the Beaverton Employee Store would be? I've asked around and heard the shipping rate in-store is pretty high and it'd be better to go through FedEx or USPS.  Can anyone confirm?

Hey guys, can anyone let me know what the best way to have your purchases shipped from the Beaverton Employee Store would be? I've asked around and heard the shipping rate in-store is pretty high and it'd be better to go through FedEx or USPS.  Can anyone confirm?

In my experience with shipping shoes around the US, USPS is always going to be significantly cheaper than Fedex or UPS (assuming you don't have a business account at Fed or UPS)

It'll prob just be cheaper anyways to bring a huge suitcase and pay the extra $25 for the suitcase than shipping it though.

Last edited:
I Never knew they could even ship items from the store to your house. Hmmm......Ill have to ask about that the next time i go down there.

Had the opportunity to go to Beaverton or to a Cavs game........I chose the game. F it, lol .

Not an outlet update, but I figured this would be the best place to ask:

How does shipping work when shopping at the Nike Employee Store? My cousin is going in about a week and he was worried about taking all of his purchases home. I was pretty confident that they offer shipping in-store but I'm not 100% sure as I've never been and have only spoken to a few people who have been. If anyone in here could enlighten me I'd really appreciate it. 
Thank you very much to the ES crew and NT members for the responses to handle our member from the outlet thread.

Back
Top Bottom