Nike Dunk SB - Superhero/Villain Pack

Been waiting on the Black/Whites all year, looking forward to those way more than the 11/12 pack. BTW, "Storm Trooper" is a terrible nickname forthose, Storm Troopers wore white not black... (Nothing beats "Purple Pigeon" tho...)

Spidermans FTW...but its During Holiday Season
eyes.gif

thank god. finally some info on the batmans. I have been waiting for those all year. they look a bit different then the early samples but still will be myfirst SB purchase

I really like the Venoms/Storm Troopers. Very clean and simple. And the spiderman's maybe my first SB mid purchase ever...

Yeah the storm troopers are the only good ones. HOW COULD THEY MESS UP BATMAN ANNNND SPIDERMAN?!?!

i will cop the black/white highs, i don't know about the storm trooper nickname...it's about as relevant as "BRED(s)" or "Raptor7's"
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
.....weren't storm troopers mostly white with black accents on the helmet and suit
nerd.gif
......how does a mostly all black shoe with white accents reflect that?
tired.gif

If not already mentioned Batman wore the VIs, not the VIIs. It's a fairly nice and simple pack, yes its a reach. The Storm Troopers have so much potentialwhen its an idea but it was poorly executed. All white patent leather with some black would have made more sense then an all black suede.

they'd be cool shoes in and of themselves, but when you attach the nicknames to them, they become lame cause the nickname is such a reach in relation tothe appearance of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom