Nike Dunk SB Low Wieger Retroed...Pics Inside

ive always liked these. i always thought the logo was a sillohuete of 3 dudes standing there. lol

So they re-release these...
smh.gif

i dont understand this...

howcome nt is the only place im seein/hearing about this....

not that i want these...but just thinking about the "what if's and what elses" that can drop...

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i dont understand this...

howcome nt is the only place im seein/hearing about this....

not that i want these...but just thinking about the "what if's and what elses" that can drop...
yeah i have to agree what exactly happened here? The retro of such a random SB dunk when in the same month we had the griptapes that were blackand white as well it would be pointless to release these..Im thinking this is an error.

these are plain and simple...exactly what SB needs...more of these colourways. I liked the wiegers originally and without the logo is what i was lookin for...

this is a solid release

i don;t think these are a retro. i think these have slightly diff materials and the insole prob doesn;t have the weiger grahpic

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i don;t think these are a retro. i think these have slightly diff materials and the insole prob doesn;t have the weiger grahpic
.......sounds like a retro to me
laugh.gif

DSC00882.JPG

Here's the inside tag. Notice that it was made December 2008 which means that it was really intended to be released for09.

I'm suspecting that when Nike sent the info to China (it says Made in China on the box), maker might have accidentallyused the old one from the Wiegers and made these. Still, I'm happy these released as I need a neutral shoe to wear with anything...

Materials and everything is same as OG. Anybody care to post the OG insoles?

Here's the insole of these so-called "retroes":

DSC00867.JPG

Look like Nike Sb cant retro the good kicks, so they bring this crap instead. Smh@ Nike SB. Garbage since late 2006.

I'm pretty sure it was just Nike SB getting rid of extra backstock that's been sitting in warehouses for a few years.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm pretty sure it was just Nike SB getting rid of extra backstock that's been sitting in warehouses for a few years.
They're not old stock as far as I can tell. The tag shows 12/2008.
Leather is smooth and soft and it doesn't seem to me like a back stock.
Because if that's the case, leather should already feel stiff. I dunno...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

laugh.gif
then idk, maybe the poor people that make them used the wieger model on accident. They are both very similar.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

laugh.gif
then idk, maybe the poor people that make them used the wieger model on accident. They are both very similar.
I'm thinking of the same thing too...hmn...

Back
Top Bottom