Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

theres plenty of factors besides who clicked the link first. Whose page actually loaded first, who added to cart first, what sizes they were going for, etc.
yeah well I can tell you I have an extremely fast computer and once I clicked a link it's going to load just as fast if not faster than any computers.  If anything the load time would be when I'd be able to catch up with this computer.  My computer refreshes so quickly that it looks like the page blinked and is back on the new page.  If you didn't know any better you wouldn't think I even refreshed at all.  You expect me to believe that other people loaded faster with their $500 HP laptops?  No.

A number of people got connection errors today and it had nothing to do with the shoes being sold out.

Also had nothing to do with their devices, stop quoting laptop prices. My $300 cell phone copped a pair of DB foams before my $2500 laptop. By your logic that would be impossible.

Last edited:
yeah well I can tell you I have an extremely fast computer and once I clicked a link it's going to load just as fast if not faster than any computers.  If anything the load time would be when I'd be able to catch up with this computer.  My computer refreshes so quickly that it looks like the page blinked and is back on the new page.  If you didn't know any better you wouldn't think I even refreshed at all.  You expect me to believe that other people loaded faster with their $500 HP laptops?  No.
its more about Internet connection speed than how fast your computer is. A $500 laptop can load a webpage with some text and a few images just as fast as one with a souped up processor and RAM. If that $500 laptop has more downstream bandwidth and less ping than you, then he's probably gonna be the one who gets the shoes.

A number of people got connection errors today and it had nothing to do with the shoes being sold out.
Loads of people get the connection error while they're in line for every release. Not just today's DB releases. And I'm willing to bet that 99% of the time it's just because the site showed them a connection error instead of a sold out popup.

Last edited:

Also had nothing to do with their devices, stop quoting laptop prices. My $300 cell phone copped a pair of DB foams before my $2500 laptop. By your logic that would be impossible.
I was just pointing that out because someone said it was the load time...it wasn't the load time.  It was called getting screwed over

Got the error Msg and I have fast internet with bot. I got screwed on dese
Same here I was hoping to resell to pay for the Oreos, Taxis, and Gamma's but now I'll have to pay out of pocket for them.  If I get screwed on those like i did these I'm gonna be legit pissed though 

10AM - 1PM

I just picked up my foams and there's was a huge line waiting for unclaimed RSVP.

God, these people have nothing better to do than waste their Saturday waiting for what could be? It's cold out here.

Last edited:

No there is someone in here that said they clicked before their roommate and got a connection error.  Their roommate who clicked after him got the sneakers.....
That would be me. We went after the same size. We're both on the same college wired connection that's super fast - 130 mbps down 105 mbps up and I was in and in line waiting before he even selected his size. I've never seen the error before but it didn't mention anything about connection. Keep in mind, I got this error message maybe 5 seconds after I was in line. Weird. I'm curious as to what it really was. He's adding insult to injury by reselling for rape on eBay. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

That would be me. We went after the same size. We're both on the same college wired connection that's super fast - 130 mbps down 105 mbps up and I was in and in line waiting before he even selected his size. I've never seen the error before but it didn't mention anything about connection. Keep in mind, I got this error message maybe 5 seconds after I was in line. Weird. I'm curious as to what it really was. He's adding insult to injury by reselling for rape on eBay. 
mean.gif
exactly man and I appreciate you sharing your situation because it makes me 100% sure that I was screwed over for one reason or another, just like you were.  It's BS.  

Lol if you camp for those shoe a police officer named Carl might shoot you. Every time you cop off NDC is an easy cop, not so easy for the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom