Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I got an error for both the foams and the 10s, I wonder if I would have just tried one pair if I would have gotten the error? Frustrating...

Was able to get both frees and air jordan but missed out on the foamposites. No need for me to pick up my rsvp pairs anymore. Nikelasvegas will have 2 more air jordans and 1 foamposite now. Get to save myself the trip out there

No sir old school way and came up
smokin.gif
Lucky you bro!

Last edited:
Sold out on foams now it says technical difficulties now when I'm trying to check out my roshes ugh.
I just checked out on mobile for the frees and the windrunner.  was having the same problem on the laptop...

im just gonna keep clicking sizes on the jordans til it gets through that theyre sold out 
roll.gif

how long did you wait till each pair was in your cart because i know when had one in cart i checked out with quickness and 5-10 min later foams were in cart.

same had the free runs first
the Xs took a minute.
the foams like 3 mintutes

waited a while to check out everything in one shot

That error messed me up man had to keep refreshing was it nike or the amount of traffic on the site ?
Pretty sure it was due to heavy traffic, I copped the bellas for my daughter must of added her size too fast got some weird error then I had to add her size again. But when I tried to check out got an error message had to refresh 3 times before they let me check out, at least they didnt cart jack me for the free runs. No such luck on the foams or Xs, although I really didnt want the Xs. It was strange when I tried to add them it didnt add my size to my cart, didnt put me in line, and didnt give me an OOS message just kinda froze

Glad a bunch of NTers got the free jakes. The only reason I would try for the foams is for a pay day. Frees the best of the whole collection.

dam that error caught me good while in line for the 10s .... :frown:, got foams though so I'm bittersweet!

Glad a bunch of NTers got the free jakes. The only reason I would try for the foams is for a pay day. Frees the best of the whole collection.

I got the Foambs for trade bait. When I went back for the Free Jakes they were gone. Its a dope shoe and the story behind the kid is even better. :pimp:

Anyone notice they let Bella Sharpie her autograph onto her Frees :lol:? I don't think they showed that in the initial press release pics.

Son checked out with all 3 pairs, stunted on NT and probably Twitter, and he don't think it will get canceled :lol:

Gonna attempt to go back to sleep... which prob won't happen so I'll prob see you guys in a bit. Congrats all... On to the next one...

i gotta wake up earlier for these or something always being half asleep and clicking the wrong link just never seems to work for me

Back
Top Bottom