Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

It takes at least 30 mins for them to get through the list and count left over pairs because they announce how many pairs are left over after the RSVP pairs have been picked up. Crazy thing about nike pdx is the pick up window is super small. Always is 8-9:30 am and u sol if u don't notify them that ur close. And when I say close, I mean like 5 mins aways at most. I think they want to get the shoes out the doors as quick as possible. @FLATFOOT888

Edit: they only allow one person in at a time.

Last edited:
It takes at least 30 mins for them to get through the list and count left over pairs because they announce how many pairs are left over after the RSVP pairs have been picked up. Crazy thing about nike pdx is the pick up window is super small. Always is 8-9:30 am and u sol if u don't notify them that ur close. And when I say close, I mean like 5 mins aways at most. I think they want to get the shoes out the doors as quick as possible. @FLATFOOT888

so at that location they let ppl camp for leftovers every time?

If u win just show up to the store, nothing to worry about

Thanks..pick up window is 8-9:30 @ NTNY? couldn't find the actually info about that on their website.

Thanks for all the info!...best of luck with the purchase! @keim12

I'm talkin about nike Portland. Idk how they do it in NY or other east coast spots, but thnks & ur welcome.

Yeah cause cats out here aren't bold like on the east coast.
the thing with ntny is usually a bunch of ppl show up a few hours before opening so by 8am theres like 2-300 ppl excluding RSVP winners

True, I mean when the DB3's came out the line was stupid long but the employees helped out the line by communicating the overall amount of shoes left. I got my RSVP pair n hopped in line, (4-5th can't remember) and they only had three pairs left by the time I was 2nd n line an dude in front of me copped all that was left. Rarely are there pairs left over for fcfs

:rofl: at least xinghype got a pair of mvps, at ntny the pickup time said 8-5 but they gave leftovers at 9:30. 24 unclaimed pairs. Most got squat

Maybe I was a little harsh. I didn't sleep at all last night and have been doing this **** far too long for it to be any fun

Last edited:
SMH
mean.gif
...THIS THE TYPE OF **** I DONT LIKE

Back
Top Bottom