Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

^The Free Runs and Dunks last year were FCFS. It's crazy to see the value of that Free Run now. A lot of people slept on that pair last year.

^The Free Runs and Dunks last year were FCFS. It's crazy to see the value of that Free Run now. A lot of people slept on that pair last year.
Thanks and no kidding. Guess I will be lining up for those this year since those are the only ones I want. Hope LA line isn't crazy, but lets be honest it will be..

What are the chances 21Mercer gets these and does RSVP?

21mercer received the db3s and db5s and did rsvp for both. I would say chances are pretty good. 21mercer usually announces rsvp the same day they are doing it. So if they hold a rsvp they will announce it on Thursday.

They're gettin em and doing RSVP. I think they get the entire collection

Why is this thread so dead so close to RSVP/Release date?
nerd.gif
all the hype is on the yeezy thread

That's what I figured, but I mean come on. It's not like these foams are going to be easy to get. lol We can only wish.

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Those Foams just get worse and worse with each pic. The Free Runs will be the only ones I go after. Hopefully most people go for the Foams and Xs so it makes it a tiny bit easier for the Frees.

Last edited:
I actually like those Foams, reminds me of my old screen saver from when I had Windows 98

I'm passing on the foams and Xs . The next Jordan Retro for me is the Black Red 1. However, I will be trying to get those free runs.

Last edited:
Just so I know if I have a shot, do you guys think the collection as a whole will be tweeted out or each shoe will be an individual tweet? I'm hoping for a collection page similar to the Pendleton or like other packs that have been released; seems like that has been more effective for me.

Each Shoe will be tweeted individually. If I read correctly on NDC product page looks like only the Foams and Xs will be TLO at 8am on 11/23. The rest will be on the site and searchable at 8am but im sure they will tweet them as well.

new to the thread.

sucks that they don't make my size in the roshes. i need a 12 ive heard they only go up to 11? i could be wrong

Each Shoe will be tweeted individually. If I read correctly on NDC product page looks like only the Foams and Xs will be TLO at 8am on 11/23. The rest will be on the site and searchable at 8am but im sure they will tweet them as well.

That is 8am eastern time on saturday morning right?

Will they tweet on NSW or just regular Nike or both?

These DB Foams would look good next to the Paranormans
smokin.gif

Edit: DC POSTPONED TOO
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom