Nike Devin Booker 1

Got sz 12 Hikes in…..I wear a sz 11 or 11.5 in pretty much everything. The toes have some inner padding on the “roof”….annoying. Makes it feel like the shoe is too small for me. Think the padded ankle collar pushes my foot forward too much as well. Not gonna go a 12.5 or 13…..these just ain’t for me 😂

Got sz 12 Hikes in…..I wear a sz 11 or 11.5 in pretty much everything. The toes have some inner padding on the “roof”….annoying. Makes it feel like the shoe is too small for me. Think the padded ankle collar pushes my foot forward too much as well. Not gonna go a 12.5 or 13…..these just ain’t for me 😂
👀

Nike Book 1 Safari PE for media day
IMG_9047.jpeg

DAMN. These are amazing.

That happened to me too and I returned mine and went a half size up. If you're wearing casually, that's the move. They felt great. But based on your name, if you're hooping in them, they're too loose at 1/2 size up, to ball in.

TTS breaks in and loosens up if playing in them. I'm a 13 and can't half size up so have to go to a 14. The 14 is fine casually but I'd def not hooping in those.

Back
Top Bottom