Nike Devin Booker 1

really look alike this 6 PE:

1687833846422.jpg

They will probably market it as Booker's love for classic shoes like the Blazer and AF1, combine for his love for Kobe's, inspired the shoe.

Some ******** to justify a lazy *** design

Very confusing sig. I know he’s a Kobe guy and a Chuck’s basic sneakers kinda dude off court so I understand the simplicity. I see a little bit of the Kobe AD in these but was expecting more design elements…

IMG_2255.jpeg

IMG_2256.jpeg

JS”

Last edited:
Looks like a vandal. I doubt they’d actually make a cup sole basketball shoe in 2023 so it’s probably got a drop in midsole. Probably a very wearable off court shoe.

I was wrong. They aren’t diet Kobes 😂

They will probably market it as Booker's love for classic shoes like the Blazer and AF1, combine for his love for Kobe's, inspired the shoe.

Some bull**** to justify a lazy *** design
he did just have a a chuck collab too'

remind me of how the air force 25 was and that steve nash sig shoe that looked like a dunk?

Yeah, these are DEFINITELY not it! Sabrina's shoes are way better looking than these (and I like her shoes from the drop of the images. Especially once we can play with the configurator on NBY of her shoes to see color choices).

This shoe for Book just seems lazy and slapped together. But that's me.

Considering he’s a Kobe guy, and Sabrina reps Kobe too, the design language on her first shoe clearly speaks Kobe, where this feels like a miscommunication.. I guess it’s still early though.

Back
Top Bottom