Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

These are snug. Went with my true size 9 but my feet are narrow so not too bad… I think they’ll loosen up the more I wear them. Length wise they are perfect. Wide footers may wanna go a .5 size up

These are snug. Went with my true size 9 but my feet are narrow so not too bad… I think they’ll loosen up the more I wear them. Length wise they are perfect. Wide footers may wanna go a .5 size up
^ Cosign. Strong reco to everyone.

I'm also naturally a 9 but for these, I've been going up to 9.5 since the 2010s. For the 2007s and earlier, my true 9 worked.

For anyone concerned, the extra room isn't bad. No one will notice. You won't trip over, you'll feel everything, they won't feel like flippers, and they're very flexible. (For anyone that stuffs their toeboxes or uses shoe-creasing shields, you'll survive without. I promise.)

Crossed the border to shoe palace on Friday, just had a 10.5 snug AF around the first lace from the toe box, just sold the 11, had to pull the trigger on GOAT because StockX is robbery.

^ Cosign. Strong reco to everyone.

I'm also naturally a 9 but for these, I've been going up to 9.5 since the 2010s. For the 2007s and earlier, my true 9 worked.

For anyone concerned, the extra room isn't bad. No one will notice. You won't trip over, you'll feel everything, they won't feel like flippers, and they're very flexible. (For anyone that stuffs their toeboxes or uses shoe-creasing shields, you'll survive without. I promise.)

scouts-honor-donald-trump.gif

Copped my TTS 11 from Hibbetts earlier. Hoping for the best, but I’ll probably cop an 11.5 when they inevitably pop up again to be on the safe side. I have a wider foot.

Second 11.5 secured. Thanks for the link!

I've had this same size in my cart all morning but I'm just hesitating for some reason since these are "final sale" there. I just don't wear shoes this tall but the nostlagia factor is calling me:lol:

I've had this same size in my cart all morning but I'm just hesitating for some reason since these are "final sale" there. I just don't wear shoes this tall but the nostlagia factor is calling me:lol:
Value will only go up as well. Pull the trigger!

I’m sure you, me and many others have done that today lol. That final sale tag will deter you for sure. Ended up copping from Shoe Palace though just in case I decide I really want them in the next few days.

Got the notification this morning from Sole Links. Ended up copping... but got the wrong size. Got a 12, but need a 13 🤦🏾‍♂️

typically I wear a 10 in Nike, ordered a 10.5 based on info here and they don’t quite fit. Would need an 11 if not an 11.5. Ridiculous as usual.

wowww

i was looking to get these in my 9.5 at first but ive been hesitant with literally everyone in here saying go up at least 0.5

First things first, They need to go back to the DT MAX 96 and get those right.. They actually released once around 2007, and then again in the same fashion a few years later..

nike-dt-max-96-retro-released-2.jpg

At the time, Nike didn't appear to know how to do the speckle/splatter print on shoes.. Now that we have the robinsons and a few others, I see no excuse

man if they can get these any where close to the og pair.. 😮‍💨

typically I wear a 10 in Nike, ordered a 10.5 based on info here and they don’t quite fit. Would need an 11 if not an 11.5. Ridiculous as usual.
Naww like usual you cats don’t know your damn size smh.. how the hell you gone go up almost 2 full sizes smh.. I got a 9 and I’m good my size.. yall feet grow and get smaller for certain releases.. yea these a lil tighter fit but not how you guys saying .. **** wild

Back
Top Bottom