Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

those are nice,but would wait for others to go first, usually first few pairs of id has been somewhat defective.

Nike ID already......Time to go to work!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by arisorous

im not sure if this has been posted... but NTLA has the trainer ones available...

what cws are available?
the chlorophyll from the legacy pack. which is odd why nike released that pack at all..

^ wow, stand-alone Trainer 1 in chloro? I was looking at trying to split a Trainer pack with someone, but I guess I won't have to...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ wow, stand-alone Trainer 1 in chloro? I was looking at trying to split a Trainer pack with someone, but I guess I won't have to...

hi sinnerP are those packs gonna be released there in HK?

SinnerP wrote:

Great news if it is true. I am interested in both of the shoes in the pack, but I do not want to pay "hype" prices when you do not need to. Also, Iwant the option to buy them separately, especially if the new Trainer 1s are just okay.

so i just got back from NTLA... they have a total of 3 CWs of the AT1's... black/white, chloros, white/black/blue. they didnt have the package available.sorry i couldnt take pics

so i just got back from NTLA... they have a total of 3 CWs of the AT1's... black/white, chloros, white/black/blue. they didnt have the package available. sorry i couldnt take pics

nice, can anyone please take actual pics of these? thanks

so i just got back from NTLA... they have a total of 3 CWs of the AT1's... black/white, chloros, white/black/blue. they didnt have the package available. sorry i couldnt take pics
What was the price on them?

Originally Posted by lbj19

hi sinnerP are those packs gonna be released there in HK?
Hey, no news of the Trainer Pack here... and I'm guessing there won't be one... but I'm sure the Trainer 1's will be releasedhere...

can anyone verify that NTLA really has the CHLOROPHYLLS and NOT BRIGHT CACTUS

-all other "mini" nikestores (south coast plaza and mission viejo) have the BRIGHT CACTUS and when they do inventory look up - NTLA has BRIGHT CACTUS

they are similar but not the same

i really really like these...im gonna get a pair of black/whites. ive also seen the white/black/grey and white/grey/blue/black in person and both are nice.

I'm pretty sure the one's y'all seein is the BRIGHT CACTUS and not the ones from the Legacy pack..like WallyHopp said there is a similar one to theLegacy Pack trainer 2009

Originally Posted by cjb23

can anyone verify that NTLA really has the CHLOROPHYLLS and NOT BRIGHT CACTUS

-all other "mini" nikestores (south coast plaza and mission viejo) have the BRIGHT CACTUS and when they do inventory look up - NTLA has BRIGHT CACTUS

they are similar but not the same
Just got back from NTLA. They have 3 colorway. Black/White, White/Blue/Gray and the one similar to the Legacy Pack colorway. I didn't botherasking whats the exact color it is since they didn't have my size and it doesnt really matter to me if its Bright Cactus or Chlorphylls, they lookssimilar, good enough for me. Im wear them anyways.

NTSF has the 3 colorways. I was just there today and bought the white/silver/black ones. They're $90 retail.

They run small for me though...I had to get a half size bigger.

Back
Top Bottom