Nike Clogposite Retro – Summer 2014

Still didn't fix the medial outsole. Don't remember the last retro of these but at least the 2009 pair had the extra rubber piece on the medial side.

Please, Nike don't screw up the gold Flightposite 1s. Please. That is my holy grail.

I'm not familiar with this model; are there pics to show what you describe?

Agree with others; these would make great house shoes; in for $65 or less!

That's disappointing to hear. If they're not comfortable, I'm out. Was thinking they'd be cushy (and cool looking) house slippers, but they've gotta have some cushion.

That's disappointing to hear. If they're not comfortable, I'm out. Was thinking they'd be cushy (and cool looking) house slippers, but they've gotta have some cushion.

Hopefully these retros will be. Definitely not uncommon for something like this to have a different cushioning set-up,which is what I'm counting on.

Hopefully these retros will be. Definitely not uncommon for something like this to have a different cushioning set-up,which is what I'm counting on.

I hope you're right, but Nike rarely improves things in any big way. That said, I could see them doing unexpectedly positive things with this outlet-bound release compared to a more popular one...that's also their way...ugh.

I hope you're right, but Nike rarely improves things in any big way. That said, I could see them doing unexpectedly positive things with this outlet-bound release compared to a more popular one...that's also their way...ugh.

LOL correct. The Flight Lite 2's are one of the most comfortable retros I've ever had.

Although I’m not really interested in this one, I have to share the link for someone who loves this shoe since I just happened to see this when I was checking though the sales item on this store….

https://antonioli.eu/ja-jp/products...eakers-fq8257-300?_pos=5&_fid=6624ee8aa&_ss=c

I didn’t know that it seems like they are not only already out in EU (Italy?), but also got some discount (30%)… All the sizes available is “only 1 left” tho…

I'm only interested in the black ones, which gives plenty of time for someone to acquire an earlier colorway and kindly comment on the comfort....thank you!

Back
Top Bottom