Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

copped with my boy's footlocker employee discount.  $66.50, but i gave him $10 for hooking me up 
pimp.gif

copped with my boy's footlocker employee discount.  $66.50, but i gave him $10 for hooking me up 
pimp.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed these sit for a few weeks. Hopefully even till a EA, now that would be major. 

Keeping my fingers crossed these sit for a few weeks. Hopefully even till a EA, now that would be major. 

can someone help me? i'm kind of trying to do what frazier10 did and use the $20 off $100 coupon on these on FNL's site. this is what i'm having trouble with:

if i only have the shoes in my cart (the total will be $94.99 so the coupon couldn't be used) it will say eligible for free shipping

if i throw something in there to get the subtotal over $100 (i added some socks) the free shipping deal will not show up and im stuck with a $7 shipping charge. I can use the coupon but the total after tax ends up being $99. kinda defeats the purpose of using the coupon if i only end up saving like $5

i just wanna know if im doing something wrong cuz the math doesnt seem to add up if i should be getting the free shipping and the $20 off. cuz i figure $95 + $6 (socks) + tax ($7) minus the 20 should come out to $88ish instead of $99.

thanks for anyone that can help. not a huge deal since i will cop regardless, just that if there's an easy way to save a few bucks then why not.

can someone help me? i'm kind of trying to do what frazier10 did and use the $20 off $100 coupon on these on FNL's site. this is what i'm having trouble with:

if i only have the shoes in my cart (the total will be $94.99 so the coupon couldn't be used) it will say eligible for free shipping

if i throw something in there to get the subtotal over $100 (i added some socks) the free shipping deal will not show up and im stuck with a $7 shipping charge. I can use the coupon but the total after tax ends up being $99. kinda defeats the purpose of using the coupon if i only end up saving like $5

i just wanna know if im doing something wrong cuz the math doesnt seem to add up if i should be getting the free shipping and the $20 off. cuz i figure $95 + $6 (socks) + tax ($7) minus the 20 should come out to $88ish instead of $99.

thanks for anyone that can help. not a huge deal since i will cop regardless, just that if there's an easy way to save a few bucks then why not.

^they fit me exactly the same as the '10 infrareds (as in, a tad narrower in the toebox and overall width, compared to previous am90s)
I'd say stay w/ your true size, unless your normal size is very close to being too snug, then maybe go up a 1/2 size

Back
Top Bottom