Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Haven't been in a competitive/organized game in over a year. Was ready for my comeback in the annual premiere pro-am tournament in the south back in August and shoulder pain sidelined me again. Tried every alternative with no results and finally broke down and underwent rotator cuff repair surgery which also addressed several other issues that progressively got worse over the years. Now 3 days after surgery and I'm salivating at the thought of rehab starting tomorrow. Instead of Lebron XXs or KD 15s being my daily weapon of choice, right now it's my therapeutic ice machine that is getting all of my attention.
20230113_181315.jpg

Haven't been in a competitive/organized game in over a year. Was ready for my comeback in the annual premiere pro-am tournament in the south back in August and shoulder pain sidelined me again. Tried every alternative with no results and finally broke down and underwent rotator cuff repair surgery which also addressed several other issues that progressively got worse over the years. Now 3 days after surgery and I'm salivating at the thought of rehab starting tomorrow. Instead of Lebron XXs or KD 15s being my daily weapon of choice, right now it's my therapeutic ice machine that is getting all of my attention.
20230113_181315.jpg
Good luck. Hope therapy gives you the time warp to get back into playing shape

20230113_181315.jpg
Maaaaan… I tore mine four years ago, it complete, but painful. I couldn’t be out for a year at my age so I put it off but I’m dreading the day. Good luck on your rehab and hope you are back on court soon.

Maaaaan… I tore mine four years ago, it complete, but painful. I couldn’t be out for a year at my age so I put it off but I’m dreading the day. Good luck on your rehab and hope you are back on court soon.
Appreciate it fam

Still breaking in these lebrons so I bring some backups with me. The lebrons are the narrowest / tightest of the 3. Cuts are a new pickup, I’m seeing why people like them now.

Attachments

• 50A677C8-6CB6-4979-8F49-0CA633077D1B.jpeg
    50A677C8-6CB6-4979-8F49-0CA633077D1B.jpeg
    615.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 330E1CBF-A1C0-43E6-A313-8A873993C741.jpeg
    330E1CBF-A1C0-43E6-A313-8A873993C741.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 403
Still breaking in these lebrons so I bring some backups with me. The lebrons are the narrowest / tightest of the 3. Cuts are a new pickup, I’m seeing why people like them now.
Dayum where did u get those Cuts? Must’ve cost a pretty penny. There’s been so many player exclusives I lose track of them, can’t 100% say I remember seeing that cw, but maybe I have

Dayum where did u get those Cuts? Must’ve cost a pretty penny. There’s been so many player exclusives I lose track of them, can’t 100% say I remember seeing that cw, but maybe I have

I ain’t gon front cause you guys are the homies. These are replica cuts that someone sent me to try out and review.

Yo, question about those reps. Is the full zoom strobel actually zoom in those or air? I have a pair of legit Zoom cuts, buddy has some reps, his strobel was more like air than zoom, had alot of give, mine was snappier. Other tells were the nike check placement and the size of the mesh (OG bigger mesh pattern, reps were tighter). Just wondering about the strobel.

I ain’t gon front cause you guys are the homies. These are replica cuts that someone sent me to try out and review.
All good

I never go on Reddit but an nt’er suggested checking their Kobe reps forum when I asked about a pair I was considering buying. So I took a look at the Kobe reps forum and someone shared their reps cuts review. They looked amazing, it was a PE type colorway. The user said they played like the real thing and they were hella cheap. I can’t go to the dark side though.

Yo, question about those reps. Is the full zoom strobel actually zoom in those or air? I have a pair of legit Zoom cuts, buddy has some reps, his strobel was more like air than zoom, had alot of give, mine was snappier. Other tells were the nike check placement and the size of the mesh (OG bigger mesh pattern, reps were tighter). Just wondering about the strobel.
This one has more give. It’s a bit softer and not as snappy. There are different batch / versions of replicas, so this one may not be the best version. Still killed in them though and had people wanting to buy them off my feet. The shoe overall had insane traction and a very soft foam like cushion. It did seem to run a little short in length. I got a little big toe soreness from jamming up against the front of the shoe on hard drives.

Yeah, like any other type shoe i guess. But hoop shoes prob have less to go by for authentication than the hype releases that they have more of an eye out for

There's this influencer who got fake eybl 6s from goat. He sold them back to goat and it passed
He should have just taken the L like a man. ESP since he gets free shoes anyway. That’s a scummy move.

Funny thing is people on Reddit tried to warn him they were replicas and he clapped back with some “do you even know who I am” type energy. Foh with that.

Last edited:
He should have just taken the L like a man. ESP since he gets free shoes anyway. That’s a scummy move.

Funny thing is people on Reddit tried to warn him they were replicas and he clapped back with some “do you even know who I am” type energy. Foh with that.
Who is this? Have people not told goat that he sold fakes?

Back
Top Bottom