NIKE BASKETBALL 1999-2004?????????

i dont know about you guys but these were one of my personal faves...i could fly in these...

Nike_Zoom_Flight_Turbine.jpg

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

i dont know about you guys but these were one of my personal faves...i could fly in these...

Nike_Zoom_Flight_Turbine.jpg

lol dudes postin all the shoes i had..this colorway was sick..i had the white/carolina blue joints..i think i gave them to Goodwill..lol

I thought basketball shoes should be "teched" out. Beaing able to wear them casually is what makes a shoe "classic"? Where they do that at?

You forgot about two great performance shoes from that era the Garnett IIIs and MZ3 (both Alpha project shoes I believe)

i had the bb4's which are borderline grail for me, and the ultralfights had those they were sick as well if i remember fit really tight though. but yareleases like this, jordan retros coppable day after release, stuff was not as limited, good old days

Originally Posted by MiAs23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Nike_Air_Zoom_Ultraflight_centr.jpg

gloveultraflight.jpg

svsm_lebron-030.jpg

pimp.gif
Best balling sneaker ever IMO.

yea hyperflights were sweet too..arent these hyperflights? or something similar too it? lol

hyperflight_purple_7.jpg

There were the hyperflights. I had a navy pair, were too damn narrow plus they look like garbage when they get creased
sick.gif
. But I'd take the JWill Hyperflights anyday

Mister Friendly" wrote:
But I was thinking it seemed like for while Nike basketball was making garabage like from around 1999 to end of 2003.

To each their own, but i'm a big fan of the Tuned Forces and Big Flyers.

Never tired the Garnett 3, but if they're anything like the other two, they're pretty good.

Originally Posted by sugaray

^^^^^^^^^^^^all those sneaker are ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!

this cat got hater juice runnin thru his system or sumthin..

anyway, nike basketball was okay at the time but i def agree with OP about the styles fueling the whole retro thing. the new styles didn't do too well instores and they might have been running out of ideas. I only copped BB4's, AZG, eggplant foamposites, and MZ3's (which i regret
laugh.gif
)

2004 - present > 1999-2003

I couldn't hoop in any of the vc's....those were terrible....ultraflights were tight though.I remember when garypayton got traded to the bucks and Isaw him play in those, I went out and picked them up after that. I miss that shoe.....Lost em in one of my college moves. I hope Nike watches these messageboards and thinks...hey...we should retro those.

or maybe it was sam cassell?.....I do remember ray allen playing in the retro 3's in a grey/pale green/pale purpel colorway.....Some of the shoes he getsare ridiculous.

Originally Posted by penny2

or maybe it was sam cassell?.....I do remember ray allen playing in the retro 3's in a grey/pale green/pale purpel colorway.....Some of the shoes he gets are ridiculous.
lol it was sam cassell..i never remembered GP playing for the Milwaukee Bucks

He did...One 1/2 of a season, he was in the ray allen trade that sent ray allen to the sonics, and the glove and desmond mason to milwakuee
left after that season...the glove was not a big fan of milwaukee.

MiAs23 wrote:
Originally Posted by penny2

or maybe it was sam cassell?.....I do remember ray allen playing in the retro 3's in a grey/pale green/pale purpel colorway.....Some of the shoes he gets are ridiculous.
lol it was sam cassell..i never remembered GP playing for the Milwaukee Bucks

Back
Top Bottom