NIKE Barkley Posite max

Glad I managed to get one pair on eastbay today. I was shocked at how fast they went, I got one in the bag immediately I think because everyone else was trying for the AJ8's, but from that point on I couldn't get another even in my cart.

I was even more shocked I had time to run it through ship discover 10%. Bonus!

Anyone know why they stopped at a size 12 for the Sixers? Being that I wear a 15, I'm gonna be pissed if it's like that for the Suns and that Green CW lol.
that's incorrect....I got a size 13 and 14 myself. Also got a size 13 for my homie on NDC. My boy got a 15...

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing the name of the 76ers to the COBRA!!!!! Lol j/k, i like'em and the 11 is def a better fit for me than the 10.5, now im wishing i had fought to get an 11 in the eggplants but its all good, and as usual already lace swap from the masses though im looking for some red with brighter blue squiggles or dots
whered u get that cobra shirt???

is this the bleeding everyone is referring too. I never noticed. It's not really a big deal. It's just a lol dark next to stitching hard to tell.
my pair has this "bleeding" as well. picked up these and the 8s this morning. Its not noticable on feet but if you stare at the shoe up close you can def. see it. It's most noticable on my pair in that spot in the pic abobe, around the rubber cb patch on the back, and a bit near the toebox. I scrubbed some spots with a toothbrush and nubuck cleaner and it did not do too much to help...anybody know of any way to remedy this??

not a deal breaker at all tho, this is a really great looking shoe imo, im feeling it so much more than I thought I would.

I didn't win any raffles or RSVPs for this shoe, so I wasn't even expecting to cop. Then my boy hits me up like "come through the shop, I got you". Glad I got them, looks great in person, but my personal favorite is still the eggplants.

View media item 375879

Walked in to footaction saw the Barkleys on display asked the guy for my size 11 said he only had 10.5 9.5 and 12 told me someone who won the raffle didn't answer their phone

this was a last minute pass for me. I'd had a line on an rsvp but NT Boston had been closed since the attacks Monday.

then saw expressions yesterday afternoon postin up that they had sizes left n good # of em at almost every location. I'm a lil spent budget wise n gotta save up for May-aug anyways, but if I see somethin posted from NT Boston when they reopen ill pass it in cuz I'd assume they're still gonna have their stock to sell.

Still haven't tried on my asgs... afraid they went fit so maybe if I went out today I could go try on some 6 ers somewhere hmmm

If anyone in the DMV is looking for the 76ers colorway they are just warming shelves at the footaction in Potomac mills mall....Worker there said no one is buying them for some reason

If anyone in the DMV is looking for the 76ers colorway they are just warming shelves at the footaction in Potomac mills mall....Worker there said no one is buying them for some reason
you think its to early for footaction to do store to store sell. dont think my footaction in s.c even got them

I messed up and overslept missed out on the 76ers I might cop if the resell isn't rape.  Anybody got a 11.5 for not ridiculous pm me a link. 

Last edited:
Saw Eggplants still at FootLocker today in Hanover, MD size 10 on display but I didn't ask what others sizes they had left. 

Back
Top Bottom