NIKE Barkley Posite max

I just read pages 1 - 10 and all the hate the shoe and its colorways got.

Man how things changed...

common theme

im not fooling with these because of the price point.
I just read pages 1 - 10 and all the hate the shoe and its colorways got.

Man how things changed...
The shoe game now consists of a bunch of sheep, not too much originality and not too many dudes are thinking for themselves anymore, it makes me nauseous because just about every new shoe or hybrid gets dumped on at 1st until the hypetrain takes off and then no one remembers the hate that they once poured upon the shoe...blank stare smh........

The hyperposite all over again....... i ll be llooking fr some of them at the outlets..... at dat price tag i dont see them moving
fast.... pic up there nice but not 200-250 nice ..

they aint all bad some colorways better than others tho pricepoint a litttle high high but u gotta pay for quality and n comfort

Well i always like the idea of the barkley posite, i was looking forward to to the eggplants ver. Shown on page 1, i dont. Like the changes made but i havent made up my mind on them, i did pick up the penny 5 cloaks incase i do pass on these, but unless the strip all the red off the 76ers i will def. Get those

I like the red...Figured you would too, REDrum
roll.gif

Like I said before these shoes look actually mind blowing in person imo! These are a no question cop for me!

Like I said before these shoes look actually mind blowing in person imo! These are a no question cop for me!
Do you have any picture? I hope it looks different from the picture above. I want teal liner and white dots!

Do you have any picture? I hope it looks different from the picture above. I want teal liner and white dots!

Naw I don't have any pics and my boy at Jimmy Jazz didn't send me any pics to my cell yet. but they look way better in person than they do in those blurry pics above and the clear sole has a really nice teal looking tint on them

just heard from my connect eggplant are 250.. dont know if pre or after tax but still im passing already got the area 72s plus sock liner is black for those that cared about it
edit. they release 3/23

View media item 299748

Not sure if this was already asked but is this particular CW using the Glow in the dark outsole same as the area72? TIA :nerd:

Any word if these are coming out early like this sat maybe? I keep seeing the 3/23 but have heard they were gonna drop sat now??

im thinking about getting the barkley foamposite area 72 however how do these run for people with wide feet .5 size up or tts? thanks again for helping me with answer

nvm instead of being lazy *** i see people with wide feet should go .5 up from few pages back

Last edited:
i checked jimmy jazz last friday and got the rayguns sz 11.5, what is more limited suns foams or barkley posite rayguns?

^ to me it would appear the foams are limited compared to the barkleys. There was a small restock on the barkleys on NDC and scattered sizes have been popping up hear and there on other sites. There hasn't been a restock on the foams "yet" but who knows nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom