NIKE Barkley Posite max

so the hoodie is at ndc, and the hat, shirt, shorts are all on FTL, so where is everyone getting or making these custom nike elite socks at that are all over ebay 

I originally thought I'd want to see these as royals (like the penny foam color scheme, not the sixers ones that are dropping) but I think they want to keep this in line with the Barkley heritage instead of a Barkley/Penny hybrid. I think these in a silver/pewter will be sick though.

royals would look good though ... purple pair is in line with the whole barkley scheme. pretty upset the metallic silv/metallic silv was never a reality. pewter would be crazy too

Last edited:
good looks was waiting on this hoodie!!! just copped 
Yup been waiting on this one too. Nice...thanks awesome blossom for posting that ndc had em...$85 is a steal for that hoodie, its goin for double that on ebay, more in some cases! WOW its been a great past month or so!

idk where to put this

is this a fair trade?
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/3653407119.html
indifferent.gif
Not my ad.
wow

so the hoodie is at ndc, and the hat, shirt, shorts are all on FTL, so where is everyone getting or making these custom nike elite socks at that are all over ebay 
They did customs socks in Houston durning the all star weekend.. Other companies make there own version of the socks. There was no official nike release of customs elites. You simply bought white socks and stood in a 3 hr long line to get the patterns you wanted.

They did customs socks in Houston durning the all star weekend.. Other companies make there own version of the socks. There was no official nike release of customs elites. You simply bought white socks and stood in a 3 hr long line to get the patterns you wanted.
ok, well i don't need socks that bad for the prices being charged on ebay lol

Saw the Eggplants in person today and was blown away! They are no question on the hitlist!

Anyone else notice the liner on the all stars stain your socks? I wore some white elite socks with em today and they all marked now from the lining :smh:

that hoodie is for sure sick, but idk about $85 sick...

on a side note, anyone who has seen the actually cloak colorway, can you confirm if the inner lining is that mint color or black?

Saw the Eggplants in person today and was blown away! They are no question on the hitlist!

Do you mind elaborating? I want to buy them but its more of a "I need to see them in person first" feel and if they hypebeast get on to these I may not have a chance to decide in person.

Back
Top Bottom