NIKE Barkley Posite max

That's my red dickies outfit in the 76ers with the cobra hat and shirt lol

hahah matchy matchy is nice sometimes.. Id like to get either shirt or shorts but i think its over board when u go with the shirt, shorts, hats, socks, arm bands, necklace, phone case, sunglasses LOL

248 shipped from Bodega beats in store pickup. I am not sure but I think I like sixers CW more than area 72s. Only thing I loved about area 72s was the Raygun theme. Sixers colors may trump that. One pair should be enough for time being- Suns cw will be gametime decision.

^^i with you here, i have both and everytime i put my 6ers side by side with my A72 the 6ers just stands out over the A72
ohwell.gif

Had them in the cart from Bodega but stopped myself at the last minute, $235 is a bit of a stretch..smh

I do the same thing with $60 or $200+. The shipping is what made be think twice but it's still slightly cheaper than in-store and no way I was paying resale later on.

When/if that online sales tax thing passes :stoneface: The thought of paying shipping & tax :x :x

Last edited:
I have also notice that my 76ers grow brighter than my area72 and eggplants but that could be that they're brand new #ijs

I have two pairs of elite socks. Expensive yes, but as long as you don't have a huge collection them it doesn't hurt

It works best if you go from sunlight outdoors then a darker area indoors. Ex a movie theatre. I wear mine to movies

That's exactly why I asked. It was a sunny @ss day in GA and I wore mine, went into movie theatre and this is like 11:30am and they weren't glowing. I was mad on the low but couldn't let my girl know a 26yr old man was mad his shoes didn't glow in the dark. Hahha

That's exactly why I asked. It was a sunny @ss day in GA and I wore mine, went into movie theatre and this is like 11:30am and they weren't glowing. I was mad on the low but couldn't let my girl know a 26yr old man was mad his shoes didn't glow in the dark. Hahha

lmao, i hear you bro! but i also have to agree that for a $235+ shoe the GITD soles should work as childish as it may seem.

Back
Top Bottom