NIKE Barkley Posite max

cool i got through on FTL, got every release tonight, i would say its a good night. going to try double up on breds

had em in my damn cart and my computer here at work restarts. get back on and they are gone
frown.gif

cool i got through on FTL, got every release tonight, i would say its a good night. going to try double up on breds
I have like three pairs of Bred 11s they aren't even rare anymore as to be honest as much as they've been re released. 

I'm waiting on some 16s especially the cherrywoods.

Man why do I always mess up on releases I want the most...I kept thinking that they were coming out at 9 this morning for some reason, smh.

I gotta pair in my cart at eastbay but the site keeps crashing :/

Last edited:
Just copped a size 15 off eastbay! So hype! I was kinda bummed out like 20 mins ago; I get Nikestore's tweets sent to my phone and I saw the one that said the Barkley's sold out after I messed up the timing. Kept refreshing on FTL and eastbay and I eventually got em!

Site crashed for me. Couldn't get the Barkleys.
I bet it's the robot traffic drives us normal people out of the connection, speed is everything now. the bots detect the codes so when real human actually see the tweet, it's 2-3 seconds late already.

Anybody cop without the bots?  I was able to get the bred by hand off ndc, but the barkely TLO page crapped out on me

I cop all of mine Bot free by hand.  That software crap is messing up the game though.  I moved from NY to Florida and they don't have Sneaker stores like back home.  When I lived in NY I had the hook up and used to reserve my kicks before they dropped and got them weeks early.  Damn I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom