Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

They better not dead 11.5, me and nike may have some issues...there has to be 11.5's in this shoe floating around...btw I love my pair and may scoop another pair

Co Sign with all of that

does anyone know where to get these size 8.5 online or in miami??

I need 8.5 plzzzzzzzzzz PM me if you know or got it FS
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
i need a couple pair of these
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ GOOD looking out BIG JAY. Most likely ILL BE GOOD for NOW. BUT my HOMIE FOR SURE still NEEDS HELP with that 13.
WE APPRECIATE it homie. NO worries if you cant.
ENJOY that wedding and party .... OPEN BAR FTW
roll.gif
yoooooo I picked up 2 13s today. 1 for ur boy an 1 for some dude that sent me a pm. Please let dude know
ps - no picking anymore pairs up. Please no more requests.

Homie .... GOOD LOOKING out. APPRECIATE that one. I passed the word on and he will be getting back at you tonight / tomorrow AM
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Again, for reference on this page - size 11.5 was never produced. If it was, it was never shipped out by Nike.

I don't believe that this pair is an 11.5

They weren't produced in that size, and for this to be the only one on eBay something is up then.

Throughout this entire post this is the first time that I saw that someone had proof of an 11.5

Could be samples or something, but I'm telling ya'll I talked to about 5-7 shop owners, and they all didn't get any 11.5's or 12.5's

They're going to do away with half sizes now after 10.5 I believe.

That's nonsense. These were definitely made in size 11.5. I saw two myself.

They are not going to stop making 11.5's....that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

These are a QS, so the size run was more limited... ex no sizes smaller than 8 and no 11.5 (atleast widespread).

Even the Email directly from Nike, does not include the size 11.5

We still have sizes available for retail ($145 + tax) @ AKIN 1313 South Halsted, 312-243-9030. We have 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 12. Come get them before theyare gone.

Back
Top Bottom