Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

smh.gif
All this hype for a boring C/W IMO (key word).

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
All this hype for a boring C/W IMO (key word).
hype? what hype? a 75 page thread is now considered hype?
i don't understand if you don't like why even waste your time checking the thread, let alone post.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Guess What Else Can We Expect From Them These Days
smh.gif
You sound surprised?

One of my black Penny II pairs had the same carbon-fiber issue ... no biggie though, because I got them on the 50.
However I refuse to pay $160 for something I KNOW isn't up to par. Sorry on this one, Nike.

^Are You Talking About The Carbon Fiber Plate? I Noticed On My Pair That The Carbon Fiber Plates Were Cut Pretty Sloppy And Didn't Fit Snug Into The Depression In The Foam Molding Of The Midsole. Starting To Sound Like Maybe Nike Rushed To Get These Produced And FAILED On Doing Quality Checks Somewhere Along The Assembly Line....... I Guess What Else Can We Expect From Them These Days
smh.gif

yeah.. I noticed that the Blk/Ryl had way better quality.. You would think that since they didn't make that many of these, they would have more time toperfect the shoe.. But I guess since they were in high demand anyway, they didn't care.. They still got paid..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

^Are You Talking About The Carbon Fiber Plate? I Noticed On My Pair That The Carbon Fiber Plates Were Cut Pretty Sloppy And Didn't Fit Snug Into The Depression In The Foam Molding Of The Midsole. Starting To Sound Like Maybe Nike Rushed To Get These Produced And FAILED On Doing Quality Checks Somewhere Along The Assembly Line....... I Guess What Else Can We Expect From Them These Days
smh.gif
yeah.. I noticed that the Blk/Ryl had way better quality.. You would think that since they didn't make that many of these, they would have more time to perfect the shoe.. But I guess since they were in high demand anyway, they didn't care.. They still got paid..

left over materials after the other cw releases, so slap em on a dif cw and use up what ya got leftover

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

smh.gif
You sound surprised?

One of my black Penny II pairs had the same carbon-fiber issue ... no biggie though, because I got them on the 50.
However I refuse to pay $160 for something I KNOW isn't up to par. Sorry on this one, Nike.
Naw Man Not Suprised At All.... Just Happened To Notice It While Giving My Pair The First Glance Over And To Be Honest Haven't Thought AboutIt Since. I Personally Plan To Get Good Wear Outta My Pair So Minor Imperfections Like Miscut Carbon Fiber Or Slight Glue Stains Here And There ReallyDoesn't Bother Me Much.... Lets Be Honest, When Producing A Product In Masses Like This, It's Almost Inevitable That A Few Defects Will Slip ThroughThe Cracks...... Overall Product Quality Has Gone Down Across The Board In The Past Years For MANY Company's And Their Product Lines, So IGuess It's Just To Be Expected That Nike Would Follow Suit...Just Another Sign Of The Times I Guess
eyes.gif
... I Will Say Tho, If My Pair Came Lookin Pissed On Like That One Dude's, ICan't Say I'd Be So Accepting
sick.gif

Dman man... I can actually get them now, but after reading about all of these comments I thinking twice.

I'm getting them for retail so I'm thinking if I should pull the trigger... I just went and bought two pairs of the Bo Jackson's yesterday.

Decisions...

Who ever thinks/complains/salty/sour/bitter at Nike about the quality of these... PM me if ur an 11-12. I'll gladly take them from u. Cus I've beenwaiting 14 yrs for these.

Well I can help out again. 8, 9.5, 10, and 10.5. That doesn't mean ask me to pay tomorrow, this is right now with PP and no m.o.'s. Retail plus shipping(2 day via UPS), so $155.

yea i dont know y dudes aint jump on Ty's offer... i would have grabbed them up if I actually wanted a pair

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea i dont know y dudes aint jump on Ty's offer... i would have grabbed them up if I actually wanted a pair

B/c there are no more size 9's.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

smh.gif
You sound surprised?

Naw Man Not Suprised At All.... Just Happened To Notice It While Giving My Pair The First Glance Over And To Be Honest Haven't Thought About It Since. I Personally Plan To Get Good Wear Outta My Pair So Minor Imperfections Like Miscut Carbon Fiber Or Slight Glue Stains Here And There Really Doesn't Bother Me Much.... Lets Be Honest, When Producing A Product In Masses Like This, It's Almost Inevitable That A Few Defects Will Slip Through The Cracks...... Overall Product Quality Has Gone Down Across The Board In The Past Years For MANY Company's And Their Product Lines, So I Guess It's Just To Be Expected That Nike Would Follow Suit...Just Another Sign Of The Times I Guess
eyes.gif
... I Will Say Tho, If My Pair Came Lookin Pissed On Like That One Dude's, I Can't Say I'd Be So Accepting
sick.gif
sorry to veer off topic, but isn't it really cumbersome to capitalize every single word when you're typing?
tongue.gif

back on topic - I wonder if any B-grades will be hitting outlets? Not sure if they do that with quickstrikes... I guess they would be C or D grades in thiscase anyway
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Well I can help out again. 8, 9.5, 10, and 10.5. That doesn't mean ask me to pay tomorrow, this is right now with PP and no m.o.'s. Retail plus shipping (2 day via UPS), so $155.
good looking out bro 2 bad no 11 or 11.5 .....
reminds me when i tried to help out some niketalkers with the eggplants..... hmeboy wanted me to pay for em n *$$ before he send the dough....
tlking bout he needs to get verified on paypal 1st..... m like homie all u need to do is check the deposits on ur online banking... doesn't tke that long to get verified.....

u won't believe the guts of sme peeps.....

Ty, PM sent...let me know...

Im stepping offline for a second if they are still available, just PM me your PP and I will post payment ASAP..thanks

Back
Top Bottom