• 2x A'ja Signature Tee
  • 2x A'ja Signature SS Tee
  • 3x A'ja Signature Short
  • 4x A'ja Single Leg Tight Left
  • 3x A'ja Club Fleece Hoodie
  • 2x A'ja Tee3
  • x A'ja Court Short
  • 1x A'ja Single Leg Tight Left

My cousin went to USC and still live in Columbia, SC. Already got my pairs locked in for me and my lady

I hope they not birdfeeding actually dropping pics just for these to be another Giannis Bron Kobe generic looking shoe. Lmao
I miss the days of waiting for info and leaked pics on new sigs, now it's just rinse and repeat with the same silhouette again and again.. There's really no variety in hoop shoes anymore, as everybody has shifted their focus on low top shoes after seeing the surge of Kobe's on professional players.

I miss the days of waiting for info and leaked pics on new sigs, now it's just rinse and repeat with the same silhouette again and again.. There's really no variety in hoop shoes anymore, as everybody has shifted their focus on low top shoes after seeing the surge of Kobe's on professional players.

There are actually a good amount of options out there for hoop shoes. People may gravitate toward lows and kobe-like shoes, but not even counting the overseas brands there are a lot of options, and there have been the past few years.

Some of the stuff is oos cause it's been around a while

And the latest Lukas and Jordan 39s are kind of a middle cut too.

But I generally agree with you. Looking through what players are actually wearing, it's all low-ish stuff. I think mostly its because in my own personal opinion about 70% of the innovative things with shoes are coming from overseas brands.

Once the big players start feeling that pressure to innovate, they will follow suit. There are details on some of the Anta and Li-Ning shoes (look for posts in both those threads) that put Nike and Adidas and UA and everybody else to shame. Can't speak for the longevity but the LOOK of the shoes is just worlds better.

Back
Top Bottom