Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Finally was able to try on the OG 95, gotta say They are WAYYYYYYYYYY better than every air max 95 that has retro'd since 2005. They may even be better than the 2005 and even the 2004. If Nike could make all the am 95's like this for now on my wallet is going to be hurting. Still have to track down a size 12

For the 95's, do they fit .5 bigger or smaller or true to size? Common question I know, but I've had every Air Max except 95's. Gonna scoop up the neon's.

Finally was able to try on the OG 95, gotta say They are WAYYYYYYYYYY better than every air max 95 that has retro'd since 2005. They may even be better than the 2005 and even the 2004. If Nike could make all the am 95's like this for now on my wallet is going to be hurting. Still have to track down a size 12

Really? cuz everyone else claims they feel like cardboard. Dang might need to grab a pair if this is true. Anyway you could up some comparison pics in the 95s thread?

I told u guys the 90's were tts pages back, Nike re-did the fitment about a yr ago
You also bought an Evoque.  Clearly not the best judgment call.
Totally kidding....couldn't resist.  
laugh.gif

Do your thing pleighboi.  
pimp.gif

Really? cuz everyone else claims they feel like cardboard. Dang might need to grab a pair if this is true. Anyway you could up some comparison pics in the 95s thread?

I'd be the first person to call Nike out if these things felt like cardboard trust me lol but these were nice and comfy. I don't have any pics of these to compare but I do have pics of the 2004 and 2005 release. The only thing I wish they had done was used that cotton sockliner like they did for the HOA release. When summertime comes it feels so much softer on the skin

2005 HOA

Last edited:
I was just glad they went back to the grey toe. I've passed on so many potentially good looking 95s over the last 4-5 years because of this and the stupid black outlined nike check.

Did you guys size up for the 95s as well?
-Drew

If you like a snug fit you could probably get away with your true to size since it won't be unbearable on these am95's surprisingly (something I haven't experienced with any other 95) however I like a little wiggle room so I recommend a half size up or whatever you typically pick up in 95's or 90's go with in these.

Totally kidding....couldn't resist.  :lol:

Do your thing pleighboi.  :pimp:

Lo

Totally kidding....couldn't resist.  :lol:

Do your thing pleighboi.  :pimp:

Lol chicks are digging the Evoque more than the 370z which baffles me

Just took a gamble and ordered a sz 11 off FNL.  
mean.gif
  Couldn't resist for less than retail.  

I've never had problems in the past when there have been a few random sizes pop up on their site, so fingers crossed......

I'll probably end up regretting it though.  
laugh.gif

Just took a gamble and ordered a sz 11 off FNL.  :smh:   Couldn't resist for less than retail.  

I've never had problems in the past when there have been a few random sizes pop up on their site, so fingers crossed......

I'll probably end up regretting it though.  :lol:

haha, I tried myself but 10.5 is no longer available when trying to check out. oh well

I guess I was wrong. Guy told me yesterday that they had my item and would ship yesterday. Then I never received info. Called today and they said they never had it and would be cancelling my order. **** FNL!!!! NEVER AGAIN.

I guess I was wrong. Guy told me yesterday that they had my item and would ship yesterday. Then I never received info. Called today and they said they never had it and would be cancelling my order. **** FNL!!!! NEVER AGAIN.

Start that FNL complaint thread, lets toast them...best believe companies are checking Niketalk

Back
Top Bottom