NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

strange i still have my 01's blue colorway and worn them today before I saw this tread, still have the red ones from the HOA pack in 05.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

What about the Chi?
Will Chicago get any OG AM 1 love?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntC

chaplip wrote:
kevin2nd wrote:
they been sitting on the shelf for a few days at kicks hawaii. not sure if they do phone orders (808) 941-9191
dang...
our shop in montreal(www.offthehook.ca) is getting both colors. and it is confirmed
hope that won't happen here.

When I checked the site, I saw the Flywire version rather than the retro version that is coming out.

flywires are in now.

but QS AM1s are dropping 7/4....so july 4th

Originally Posted by air max 87

need 2 pairs of each bad
nerd.gif
peep the name, any one help
nerd.gif
willin to trade some goodies
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

have you tried rmkstore.com? they got them for 99.99. it's just shipping you get charged an arm and a leg for, but at least you'll have the securityof knowing you're going to have them and not worry about running all over your area trying to find them when 7/4 comes around

If I cant find a local spot on RD ill just wait and see them pop up on ebay then cop.

So is rmkstore the cheapest place to pre-order from? I'm thinking of pre-ordering the blue ones from them (after seeing prices on kix-files and footalog)and hope the red cw hits US online retailers.

Copped both c/w's from RMK for $125 each...wearin a smaller size paid off this time...

I can chill knowin I'll be gettin em in the mail in about 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom