NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ LOL ... YES , I forget his name. The manager right??? Im sure it was TONY. He is a funny cat. Kills me how he doesnt ever know is own stock

haha yea it had to be tony that boys a fool haha

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by djcj23

I still need a pair of the blues in a size 12...smh

SAME HERE .... AND THE REDs. SIZE 12 ????

Shoe Palace in Oakridge still has alot of size in the red pair

I was in there last week and saw a these on the wall for $89...already have two pairs so didnt bother asking if they had many sizes in stock. Sorry I am of nohelp, but figured it was worth mentioning
ohwell.gif

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue (size 12)

i payed $200 for the blues in a sz. 13 off a guy here on Niketalk. They're even hotter in person. thanks again johngotty

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by djcj23

I still need a pair of the blues in a size 12...smh

SAME HERE .... AND THE REDs. SIZE 12 ????

Shoe Palace in Oakridge still has alot of size in the red pair
I checked out SP again today and I was RIGHT ... they only have small sizes left.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

i payed $200 for the blues in a sz. 13 off a guy here on Niketalk. They're even hotter in person. thanks again johngotty

Damn, didn't the same guy complaing that Flight Club jacked their prices from $109 to $160, now come to find out he sold it for $200.
laugh.gif

pickyourshoes and lacelocked.com has the reds still

xgumsolesx wrote:
FSR Re-stock of White/Red's at True (San Francisco) and True East (Walnut Creek)...
DAMN wish I would of known. I would of tried and made it out there to try and cop a pair.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Damn, didn't the same guy complaing that Flight Club jacked their prices from $109 to $160, now come to find out he sold it for $200.
laugh.gif

pickyourshoes and lacelocked.com has the reds still
^ Quite different situation.

1. I'm not a retailer, much less a reseller by any means.

2. I paid a considerable amount for my pairs because trying to find a 13 isn't as easy as it seems. I didn't set a price. I told him what I paid, thatsomeone else was offering and he made his offer b/c he didn't want to get beat out by the other cat. Truth be told, I pocketed less "profit" thana few bucks, IF you want to question motives. In fact, it was less than $12 but it wasn't about money. I had an extra pair, he wanted a pair but missedthem. Jay's satisfied, I'm satisfied. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

I love mine got both red and blue for $235 shipped together from HK, should I have order vaseline too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I love mine got both red and blue for $235 shipped together from HK, should I have order vaseline too?
laugh.gif
not really? retail is what? $90 for both, plus overseas shippin, plus you cant find the blues in the states, you paid goin rate...

Back
Top Bottom