NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

pimp.gif
I just picked up the blue ones here in Manilla roughly $110. For that price, I'm kinda wishing they stay an international release.
laugh.gif

Where in manila? I have a friend in the Philippines and made sure they were on the lookout for any type of KobeIV or the blue AM1

im checking everywhere for a size 13-14 in the blues but havent had any luck. I hate my life and I'm willing to pay reseller prices too
frown.gif

Please someone help me find my size

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Wow i didnt know they were a faulty site my bad.
Your good.....some of us in here had bad experiences with them thats all. I paid for something they had listed in stock, never shipped item,responded to my emails, then a good 3 weeks after I file a PP claim.....I get my money back.

Like the most of us here in the States.......I need the Blues
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

denverairforce: thanks bro, i'll take a look. i gotta find a pair of these!
yeah man, track 'em down. i got mine, they are buttery as can be. you could try calling some niketowns, but chances of the 11's being instock at this point are slim. best of luck. i'm still hoping for the blues, but it's looking grim.

Anybody else feel like no other shoe matters right now
laugh.gif
? That there can never be too many of each of color?

If you're still looking, Standard ATL had some sizes earlier today and you can do a web or phone order. You have to fill out the request but it'sfairly easy & they're good folks.

thanks^^^ im assuming the blue will drop all over like the red....In nyc these are really all over just sitting....

I'm skeptical about FC. How is that they have a FSR and located in the states? Does this mean that the blues will release in the US?

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I'm skeptical about FC. How is that they have a FSR and located in the states? Does this mean that the blues will release in the US?
FSR?

Back
Top Bottom