Nike Air Zoom Oscillate Lux

One of my favourite shoes of all time and the joint best tennis shoe I ever played in (the others being Air Challenge LWP & Air Tech Challenge 4's)...

I should hate the hell out of this colourway but i actually dont mind these...I'm a sucker for brown coach leather shoes

Props on the "Pistol Pete" symbol inside the tongue and the Air Sampras logo on the outside
pimp.gif

Lol@ brown tennis shoes tho

Retro those black/reds for love of money, THEY'RE SICK
eek.gif

dalyte1 - these Lux's have dropped here in HK... incidentally, I saw those silver ones in Shanghai a couple years ago... extrememly surprised to see thatcolorway back then... anyway,
laugh.gif
sorry for 'stealing' your pic... those reds are very nice... BTW, is that a St. Vincent's?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

dalyte1 - these Lux's have dropped here in HK... incidentally, I saw those silver ones in Shanghai a couple years ago... extrememly surprised to see that colorway back then... anyway,
laugh.gif
sorry for 'stealing' your pic... those reds are very nice... BTW, is that a St. Vincent's?
Don't worry about the pic, it's just good to know there's others that know and love the Air Oscillates. Even though all Sampras seemsto wear now are Zoom Vapor 3's.
The racket is a white buttcap China edition. I know the later (last) editions had the black buttcap. Kind of excited that there's going to be a K FactorProstaff coming out next year. Might get it for my younger brother when his high school tennis season starts up.

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Don't worry about the pic, it's just good to know there's others that know and love the Air Oscillates. Even though all Sampras seems to wear now are Zoom Vapor 3's.
The racket is a white buttcap China edition. I know the later (last) editions had the black buttcap. Kind of excited that there's going to be a K Factor Prostaff coming out next year. Might get it for my younger brother when his high school tennis season starts up.

Yeah, just like McEnroe, he's gone to the generic Nike tennis shoe... oh well.

Didn't the St. Vincent's have a white buttcap as well? The only way I know how to see is to slightly scrap the paint to see if the under-primer isred...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

and yes, yes, the new K Prostaff looks nice... clean & simple paintjob... I don't play with the ProStaff, but it'd be kinda nice to have one tocollect...
laugh.gif
But really, all the Fed racquets are so similar to thePS... I don't really know how the Original PS, K-Fac, and K-PS differ.

what's wild is how much those ps 6.0's. Anyone actually play with one? I'd like to, but i think i'm too acustomed to playing with lightweightsupercharged raquets (hyperhammer's and head Ti's) that it's be going from metal composite baseball bat to full weight wood.

ProStaff Originals are classic frames... I have a 'Sampras-paintjob' PS... they are very flexible, low powered and offer a lot of control.

maybe I'm 'old-school', but I don't like most of the new frames... I personally prefer the heavier, more flexible racquets that they used tomake... current frames tend to be stiffer and lighter... and with lighter frames, there tends to be a bit less stability...

Back
Top Bottom