Nike Air Zoom Flight 95's Career Pack (J-Kidd's) dropping in December?

Jason Kidd wants to know what you think about the Nike Air Zoom Flight 95.

Oh, you do? Good. You’ll be seeing plenty of it soon enough in the form of a “Career” pack honoring the 18-year veteran PG. Yeah, nice memory, he did tear up the league in these golden era sneaker faves back when pop culture was blessed with Clueless.

As you can see from the photo J Kidd tweeted, there’s four colorways, one for each of the college and pro teams he’s played on over the last 20 years. From left, UC-Berkeley, Dallas Mavericks, Phoenix Suns and New Jersey Nets, with each pair’s tongue displaying the jersey number Jason wore at each stop. Translucent outsoles subbing in with Jason’s familiar Nike logo underneath.

No RD yet but plan for these showing up in December. Will let you know.

http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/nike-air-zoom-flight-95-career-pack-on-deck-no-kidding/

not sure if it's been posted before, but here it is

Can add a few of these to my other Flight 95 Retros from a few years back, thanks for the heads up!

Ill wait to get them all on sale.....  I remember in 7th grade i sold my gameboy color to buy a pair of these

Can't stand this pack. I still have the black/white joints they retroed I wanna say in either '07 or '08. Either way people hate me for those now, they were so slept on then. I never forgot about them. Those were his rookie shoe.

These wernt his rookie shoe

JKidds rookie year was 93-94

He wore the air ups mostly aswell as the Flight LWPs

Its a shame they couldnt give us some OG PEs without the swoosh and his number 5 in place

Mavericks and All star colourways would have been dope

Nice idea but as an OG fan of the shoe these dont have the same appeal to me

Peace

Scottie

interesting....would rather have the og pair, but still
I'm feeling those yellow joints

That Maverick's pair looks like it could have potential.
I don't like how they threw an icy sole on these though.

Can't stand this pack. I still have the black/white joints they retroed I wanna say in either '07 or '08. Either way people hate me for those now, they were so slept on then. I never forgot about them. Those were his rookie shoe.
Yea people slept hard on the black white retro they even ended up in outlets, I wish I would have bought more pairs.

These wernt his rookie shoe

JKidds rookie year was 93-94

He wore the air ups mostly aswell as the Flight LWPs

Its a shame they couldnt give us some OG PEs without the swoosh and his number 5 in place

Mavericks and All star colourways would have been dope

Nice idea but as an OG fan of the shoe these dont have the same appeal to me

Peace
Scottie

You're wrong. He got drafted in June 1994. Which means the 94-95 season was his first. Which means the Air Flight 95 was worn his rookie year. He did wear the shoes you metioned but the AF95 was his sig shoe. He also shared co-rookie of the year with Grant Hill that year. Is there any other basketball fact you would like to know sir? You can test me if you'd like.

Last edited:
You're wrong. He got drafted in June 1994. Which means the 94-95 season was his first. Which means the Air Flight 95 was worn his rookie year. He did wear the shoes you metioned but the AF95 was his sig shoe. He also shared co-rookie of the year with Grant Hill that year. Is there any other basketball fact you would like to know sir? You can test me if you'd like.

Beh235, you are the one who is wrong, at least partially. As dayoungsta31 mentioned, Kidd worn Air Up, Air Go's and Lambastes during his first year in the league... Just do a Getty search. And Flight 95's were available for 1995-1996 season, Kidd's "sophmore" year.

Yea people slept hard on the black white retro they even ended up in outlets, I wish I would have bought more pairs.
Those hit outlets HARD for $30, I tripled up on them and still wish I bought more lol I knew people would eventually realize they slept. I wouldnt be suprised to see the PE colorways if these sale well. Those Red joints are nice...

Yep my bad on the dates Pennys rookie year was 93-94 not Kidds

For some reason I was a year out thinkin about All star games it was Phoenix 95 when Kidd played in the rookie game and wore the LWPs

Then 1996 in San Antonio he wore the Zoom 95s and that whole season

I know he endorsed them but most of the nike guards wore them Damon Stoudamire, Mookie Blaylock,Chris Childs, Tim Hardaway amongst others Ive always thought his first sig shoe was 96

He just was the only guy with PEs

One of my fav shoes from the 90s they were just so different dont really like the makeover clear soles will yellow should have left them as solid white

Would love to see HOH get some 95 Kidd PEs further into the season OG Mavs colourway with the 5 on the side

Peace

Scottie

This brings back memories. I was in sixth grade back when the OGs released and I was bummed out I had to "Settle" for the the Blk/Wht J-Kidds instead of the Blk/Red Jordan XI's...
roll.gif
Actually ran into a pair of these at the Nike outlet not too long ago and thought about buying them for nostalgia alone. DOPE KICKS

not bad, except for the bright yellow pair. I'd prefer a proper release of the zoom flight v though.

Nah... this **** is WACK.

Give us the hi top joints (ESPECIALLY the black ones).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom