Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

$300 is better than what I paid
smh.gif
how much you pay?

Hit up True...$350...I was desperate
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Darkside gave us a shocker and put a $300 price tag on the Yeezy's

I believe everybody still copped lol

Thanks darkside for hooking us up

i'll post pics in a sec.

where were you in the line?
near the back

Headed to Huf today. Charged $350 with a total of 14 pairs in stock. Last %$@#*# size 13 was bought by a girl
mad.gif

For those who copped, what time did you guys line up? I need a time frame so I don't SOL for the next one.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

For those who copped, what time did you guys line up? I need a time frame so I don't SOL for the next one.

i came at 2:30 pm to darkside. but people came a lot earlier
laugh.gif

kmel and 949 are talkin mad %++* about the yeezys , talkin bout how stupid people are these days and how much kids these days follow what rappers tell them .it is pritty stupid when you think about it . people sellin these things for 700+ dollars just cuz kanye's name is on them . its like " who is kaneyanyway ???"

^^Thats exactly right.

I said it before, the KIDS fell for the hype!!

I can guarantee you that if these were some regular 'Nike Spaceons' or something of that nature...

with no YEEZY on them...they wouldve flopped.

I can guarantee you that if these were some regular 'Nike Spaceons' or something of that nature...

well isn't that case with every other shoe that has a big name tied to it? every lebron shoe would be bargain bin status without his nameattached. same with jordans. i find it impossible to believe that the people trying to clown have never, NOT ONCE, taken fashion cues from a rapper, icon, orathlete. straight hypocrisy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

well isn't that case with every other shoe that has a big name tied to it? every lebron shoe would be bargain bin status without his name attached. same with jordans. i find it impossible to believe that the people trying to clown have never, NOT ONCE, taken fashion cues from a rapper, icon, or athlete. straight hypocrisy
laugh.gif

Amen to that!

Ill be out there for sure for the Black Pair along with a few other friends ... hopefully ....
Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

kmel and 949 are talkin mad %++* about the yeezys , talkin bout how stupid people are these days and how much kids these days follow what rappers tell them . it is pritty stupid when you think about it . people sellin these things for 700+ dollars just cuz kanye's name is on them . its like " who is kaney anyway ???"

Really if I did miss out on them on the RD I would NOT pay NO MORE then $350 for a pair of YEEZY's ... Dudes are really STUPID . WHY would the want tospend $600 - $1000 for these , they should just go and cop them Kanye West Louis Vuitton Don's .... Now I rather spend that $700 on a pair of those ....Just my thoughts .

They really hyped it up to a point where it shouldn't be.

I mean seriously, like a week or so before when the complex photos came out....NOBODY was on it. Then the monday of the release date week, everybody startsflippin

I don't even care, I got my pair! For me, for my feet only.

Yo does any 1 from the bay area..have a size 11.5 in the yeezys that would want to trade for a size 12 in my yeezys..holla at me! Plz.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill be out there for sure for the Black Pair along with a few other friends ... hopefully ....

kmel and 949 are talkin mad %++* about the yeezys , talkin bout how stupid people are these days and how much kids these days follow what rappers tell them . it is pritty stupid when you think about it . people sellin these things for 700+ dollars just cuz kanye's name is on them . its like " who is kaney anyway ???"

Really if I did miss out on them on the RD I would NOT pay NO MORE then $350 for a pair of YEEZY's ... Dudes are really STUPID . WHY would the want to spend $600 - $1000 for these , they should just go and cop them Kanye West Louis Vuitton Don's .... Now I rather spend that $700 on a pair of those .... Just my thoughts .

what's the difference between spending 600 racks on yeezys and on jordans? jordan was an icon the same way kanye is now, but u don't hear folksthrowing his name in the mix. people spending 3.5-4 racks on them 3s thinkin they'll never be reproduced, pleaseeee.

Really if I did miss out on them on the RD I would NOT pay NO MORE then $350 for a pair of YEEZY's ... Dudes are really STUPID . WHY would the want to spend $600 - $1000 for these , they should just go and cop them Kanye West Louis Vuitton Don's .... Now I rather spend that $700 on a pair of those .... Just my thoughts .

what's the difference between spending 600 racks on yeezys and on jordans? jordan was an icon the same way kanye is now, but u don't hear folks throwing his name in the mix. people spending 3.5-4 racks on them 3s thinkin they'll never be reproduced, pleaseeee.
Nothing is different. Spending $600+ on shoes is ******ed.

Originally Posted by daprescription

what's the difference between spending 600 racks on yeezys and on jordans? jordan was an icon the same way kanye is now, but u don't hear folks throwing his name in the mix. people spending 3.5-4 racks on them 3s thinkin they'll never be reproduced, pleaseeee.
Nothing is different. Spending $600+ on shoes is ******ed.

to each is own bro...some people like timepieces so they spend a few gs on that, others like to gamble hard so they take it to the tables, others like shoesand could careless about how their car look.

I mean seriously, like a week or so before when the complex photos came out....NOBODY was on it. Then the monday of the release date week, everybody starts flippin
stop that. all the forums were FLOODED when he wore them two grammy's ago (beginning of 08). that current thread in the nike forum isn'tthe first big one about them. people have BEEN beasting
laugh.gif

After talking all that I did, I will be there to buy the black pair.
Question, did shoe palace end up receiving them or not?

Originally Posted by daprescription

After talking all that I did, I will be there to buy the black pair.
Question, did shoe palace end up receiving them or not?
they didnt, the one at Valley Fair told people they were getting it, but they lied

Originally Posted by jae oh en

I mean seriously, like a week or so before when the complex photos came out....NOBODY was on it. Then the monday of the release date week, everybody starts flippin
stop that. all the forums were FLOODED when he wore them two grammy's ago (beginning of 08). that current thread in the nike forum isn't the first big one about them. people have BEEN beasting
laugh.gif

i know that!

But then when the production pairs surfaced, people gave no notice at all. Like the zen grey's photos leaked, and when Don C and Ibn got their pairs. Youdon't see the thread suddenly jumping 10-20 pages. More like 2 pages.

Back
Top Bottom