Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Alright, so this time for the tan who's down to have a NT summit for the yeezy' release?

Originally Posted by SC415

Alright, so this time for the tan who's down to have a NT summit for the yeezy' release?
at NTSF...during the summer...i think i'll camp

I'm down for NTSF. We should get all of the spots filled quickly so we can get our wristbands and leave.

^I think once you get the wristbands you just have to be there sat morning. Last release no one was lined up on thursday and friday And I'm down for liningup at NT. Down to meet some NT fam.

when yall gonna start lining up?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Anyone feel like there's less hype behind the tans than black pinks?

Yes thank God. Itll be that much easier to cop.

& this thread needs to die so it can be even easier
devil.gif

Oh snaps were only a week away from release. I might have my luck n scoop up 3 pairs.

JUST CALLED NIKE TOWN SF AND THEY ARE DOING A RAFFLE. SO NO WAITING IN LINE FOLKS. JUST ARRIVE SATURDAY MORNINGAND ENTER THE RAFFLE (FREE BY THE WAY).

^ they're gonna give out tickets at 8am saturday. they wouldn't tell me how many tickets they are giving out though.

Originally Posted by modernart

JUST CALLED NIKE TOWN SF AND THEY ARE DOING A RAFFLE. SO NO WAITING IN LINE FOLKS. JUST ARRIVE SATURDAY MORNING AND ENTER THE RAFFLE (FREE BY THE WAY).

Yo thanks for the heads up Modern. But do we ask any1 from NTSF for a ticket? It sucks that I can't go 2mrw..but ill most likely go on Tuesday. Good luckto all who get a ticket.

Sorry if I got it all wrong. But Do we come Saturday the day of release to enter the raffle? It is going to be hectic if so.

Sorry if I got it all wrong. But Do we come Saturday the day of release to enter the raffle? It is going to be hectic if so.
it's not like if you come first, you get a better chance

i hope

how many tickets are going out?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it's not like if you come first, you get a better chance

i hope

how many tickets are going out?
..will be there saturday.

Back
Top Bottom