Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

RetroTwoThree, respond to my pms =(

lol but yeah any reseller that didnt pay retail for these guys are getting OWNED right now!! hahahahah (shoes+shipp+eb fees+pp fees)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

RetroTwoThree, respond to my pms =(

lol but yeah any reseller that didnt pay retail for these guys are getting OWNED right now!! hahahahah (shoes+shipp+eb fees+pp fees)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah thats how you get an response.
laugh.gif

Zen have the best quality among all three IMO. Black is the most eye catching ones. Tan don't have the quality of the zen and not as flashy as the blackones. However they look surprisingly good with jeans and plain white Ts or Polos. Love them all =)

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Zen have the best quality among all three IMO. Black is the most eye catching ones. Tan don't have the quality of the zen and not as flashy as the black ones. However they look surprisingly good with jeans and plain white Ts or Polos. Love them all =)

i agree the tan yeezy it really look great with jeans or kakki pants and white shirt.

sigh...the life of an nt'r who's waiitng on "any" size restock on NDC so he can trade for a 8.5 or 9....i'm a loser....lol

People who got ground shipping should be good, I just got my shipping confirmation from ndc
pimp.gif

DAZZ:

^^^^^^^Tell me about. all but one connect came thru for me with these. Still I am positive that I will get some more pairs this weekend, as a couple shops thatI know have not received their shipment yet. Manglor: they are still running that Bs at the Sportswear store. 3 days and nothing SMH, its worse then NDC.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

sigh...the life of an nt'r who's waiitng on "any" size restock on NDC so he can trade for a 8.5 or 9....i'm a loser....lol

You're not the only one

I'm so disappointed I missed out yesterday, the ten minutes out of the night I was away from the computer.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^ You post the same thing everyday. I told you yesterday.... UNLOAD. Now is the time!

yeah, and in one day (today) you posted the same thing 3 or 4 times, trying to sell shoes in this thread, breaking the rules...

but whatevers...

you know you feel me tho, you gotta see where i'd be a lil' torn, this is a HUGE release, it may end up being worth a much prettier penny later on...
Fallacy. They are not mine. They are pairs that I can purchase for others from a store here in the city.

It also may be a huge flop, as the hype has reached it's potential. We don;t know. We have never seen a shoe like this... My logic tells me to sell nowbecause even if DS pairs are scarce in the future, I can't see a pair of shoes that had about 3,000 pair total, reach over $700. Just history + logic. Whoknows tho. Maybe I'm sitting on a Gold mine with all of my pair
smile.gif

they "vanished" off of the non flash, anybody have the link or the pg # where the link for the flash one is?

well, just an FYI: i got my email confirmation at10:33pm PST (3 minutes after the official drop) and my homie got his email confirmation at 10:40pm PST. bothof our orders have shipped already as of today. so if you got your email order confirmation between 10:31 PM PST - 10:40pm PST, you should be good!

Originally Posted by modernart

well, just an FYI: i got my email confirmation at10:33pm PST (3 minutes after the official drop) and my homie got his email confirmation at 10:40pm PST. both of our orders have shipped already as of today. so if you got your email order confirmation between 10:31 PM PST - 10:40pm PST, you should be good!
10:43... *nervous laugh*

Back
Top Bottom