Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

NIKEVANDAL IS THE !!!%$*+ TRUTH!!!

YES, I PAID HIM FOR INFO, WHILE EVERYONE WAS DOUBTING HIM AND HE TURNED OUT RIGHT!!!!

I REFRESHED AT 10:30 ON THE DOT, GOT MY PAIR, GOT MY CONFIRMATION AT 10:33.

AND BY THE WAY, I ORDERED IT FROM THE NON-FLASH NIKE SITE SO THAT I WOULD NOT EXPERIENCE LAG.

the early bird gets the worm and if were getting more than one worm.. you guys are just to slow or I'm just a fast bird.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Used two different computers and 2 different cards so I'm good haha big ups to the nter that told me the time without having to pay
pimp.gif

My boy WAVE!!!
pimp.gif

thank you my dude i hope you got yours !

Originally Posted by modernart

NIKEVANDAL IS THE !!!%$*+ TRUTH!!!

YES, I PAID HIM FOR INFO, WHILE EVERYONE WAS DOUBTING HIM AND HE TURNED OUT RIGHT!!!!

I REFRESHED AT 10:30 ON THE DOT, GOT MY PAIR, GOT MY CONFIRMATION AT 10:33.

AND BY THE WAY, I ORDERED IT FROM THE NON-FLASH NIKE SITE SO THAT I WOULD NOT EXPERIENCE LAG.

I doubted him put copped a pair anyway lol. WIN WIN

tHE ICON FOR THE AIR YEEZYS CAME ON BEFORE I WAS like wat the hell then 25 seconds later the size chart was on !!!!!

This thread is going to blow up in the morning. Suicide watch has begun for some people. Congrats to all the people that were able to get through, hopefullythere won't be to many cancellation emails.

Originally Posted by ABallin23

which do u guys think is better: eminem 2s or yeezys?

eminem 2.
people are going to say yeezys right now because thats where all the hype is but overall the jordan 2 is a classic

i copped the doernbecher (however u spell that ) 1's with ground shipping.. copped 2 and they didnt cancel

Back
Top Bottom