Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

lol @ this. so i'ma lie about both pair showing up but being sold out, because...?
this benefits who?

step your f5 game up. when they pop up, i'll know because i'm waiting and watching just like everybody else.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yeezys bring out the beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ppl who are trying to double thru NDC are selfish. let those who don't have a pair atleast get a chance at a pair.

greed is the american way i suppose

i wonder when these are going to pop up?

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol @ that redman gif. if dudes spent more time reading the thread and less time being cute, looking for gifs on the net, they'd know where to look and wouldn't be asking the same questions.

fam i could care less about the info

i just dont see how giving someone else a link...or info lessens your chance at getting the shoe

with that said

lol

lol @ this. so i'ma lie about both pair showing up but being sold out, because...?
this benefits who?

step your f5 game up. when they pop up, i'll know because i'm waiting and watching just like everybody else.

You aint gotta lie to kick it.
laugh.gif

And good luck pressing f5 for the next 48 hours. with a 0.005% chance of copping.

ok, i'm a liar then. i'ma lie about both pairs going up but being sold out for e fame.

lol @ this foolishness. and i'll take that .00005% chance. i was lucky enough last time.

Obviously it is.

At the end of the day it's just a materialistic item. If I/we get them great for us, if we don't...guess what? There will be a tomorrow.

The majority of us on here have much more desired sneakers in our closet which we should be happy to rock.

Half the cats on here are copping for resale purposes & when money becomes involved into any equation situations get shady.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Obviously it is.

At the end of the day it's just a materialistic item. If I/we get them great for us, if we don't...guess what? There will be a tomorrow.

The majority of us on here have much more desired sneakers in our closet which we should be happy to rock.

Half the cats on here are copping for resale purposes & when money becomes involved into any equation situations get shady.

chuuuurch!

which is why i don't feel obligated to help anybody. i want a pair of nets to rock. ppl out there that are signed up to nt and that are lurking that wantto cop to resell or this is their third pair of the same colorway.
na.

i'm a nice person...but only AFTER i get my pair. then i'll help out the next dude. before then, na. i gotta worry about obtaining a pair for myself,sorry.

i know ppl read about ppl that helped out others that didn't receive it in return and were upset about it? i'm not trying to be the next person postingabout that.

I know a lot of the people sleeping on these prices now will truly regret not coping after the NDC release. I will be posting mine up on eBay either tonightor tomorrow and have them end Wed. or Thurs. night after the NDC release. People will be scrambling. I just hope some of you realize that some people on NThave really reasonable prices available now.

Here are the ones I picked up...

Good luck to everyone banking on NDC. Hopefully you guys are not let down and end up paying $650 +.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I got NDC auto refreshing every 5 secs

all I did was search "yeezy", that would be whack if I didn't even have the correct page refreshing

ur good

which is why i don't feel obligated to help anybody. i want a pair of nets to rock. ppl out there that are signed up to nt and that are lurking that want to cop to resell or this is their third pair of the same colorway.
na.

i'm a nice person...but only AFTER i get my pair. then i'll help out the next dude. before then, na. i gotta worry about obtaining a pair for myself, sorry.

i know ppl read about ppl that helped out others that didn't receive it in return and were upset about it? i'm not trying to be the next person posting about that.

just do you mayne...you don't gotta explain yourself....you showed your true colorway...lol

I think it's good to help. At the end of the day we all are gonna need each other. I do understand those that help and don't get anything in return. At tha same time we got people with multiples and being jerks about it.

Did ANYONE buy these to wear? There are tons of pairs on eBay and the prices are not that high...it's really unfortunate that people spend days outside toget $200 profit...

mann i agree with debs ive been watchin this thread for the last 2 weeks and saw the link put up after the same kinda of argument and today i went back to thatpage for the link again...yall just gotta look

Originally Posted by FPtolli

mann i agree with debs ive been watchin this thread for the last 2 weeks and saw the link put up after the same kinda of argument and today i went back to that page for the link again...yall just gotta look

I DO agree with debs about that part to....Cats are lazy.
grin.gif

It only takes one simple search of "nike air yeezy" dang.

Originally Posted by GTEK

mann i agree with debs ive been watchin this thread for the last 2 weeks and saw the link put up after the same kinda of argument and today i went back to that page for the link again...yall just gotta look

grin.gif

very lazy, you can google it and it will link to one of the yeezy threads........

http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-257446

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by GTEK

grin.gif

very lazy, you can google it and it will link to one of the yeezy forum........

http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-257446
QFT.

This guy was nice enough to do that.

What goes around comes around...

Lets all try to be nice and act civilized.

Sig Check...

omg ..oh no the link was posted again now ill never have a chance ......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom