Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

the black/pink pair are still going for 700+ in size 9 on ebay. i don't see the price dropping for those. zens are still 550-600, IF you can find a legitpair.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Manglor

I think holding on to a DS pair is a really cool idea if you plan to bust them out a few years from now and have a killer shoe almost no one has anymore.

Keeping a pair ds to resell is not a good idea tho. Nike is great at building hype then milking it til its so overdone its ridiculous. Look at the hyperdunks bro, more colors now then a box of crayons. Super hyped and limited in the begining, now you can get most pairs at or below retail. Look at the mcfly hd's that pushed a G when they dropped. Then nike made mcfly zoom tres and now mcfly hypermaxes. The mcfly HDs go for half what they did when they first dropped.

The one thing you need to realize is that its NOT true collectors making these prices so damn high. If it was then they'd stay high for a long time. Its mostly kids who want what's hot right now to impress their friends at school. When stars stop rocking these the kids will lose interest and you'll see used pairs of these being unloaded left and right. Then collectors who actually like the shoe will grab pairs with ease.

If you want cash sell now. I wouldn't even wait for the tans to drop, with each new color the others just get cheaper.
QFT.

QFT x2

tired.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

^^^^ pretty certain they are white on whites..... the strap is def white...laces black... inner tougue pink and inner orange

White on Whites? what video was you watching?
laugh.gif

He had this pair right here on.....
Ummm ... which one is the chick?
grin.gif

question: was the biggest size in the yeezys a 12? someone just sent me a PM asking for a 13, and I'm thinking...there were no 13s....or am i wrong?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Manglor

I think holding on to a DS pair is a really cool idea if you plan to bust them out a few years from now and have a killer shoe almost no one has anymore.

Keeping a pair ds to resell is not a good idea tho. Nike is great at building hype then milking it til its so overdone its ridiculous. Look at the hyperdunks bro, more colors now then a box of crayons. Super hyped and limited in the begining, now you can get most pairs at or below retail. Look at the mcfly hd's that pushed a G when they dropped. Then nike made mcfly zoom tres and now mcfly hypermaxes. The mcfly HDs go for half what they did when they first dropped.

The one thing you need to realize is that its NOT true collectors making these prices so damn high. If it was then they'd stay high for a long time. Its mostly kids who want what's hot right now to impress their friends at school. When stars stop rocking these the kids will lose interest and you'll see used pairs of these being unloaded left and right. Then collectors who actually like the shoe will grab pairs with ease.

If you want cash sell now. I wouldn't even wait for the tans to drop, with each new color the others just get cheaper.
QFT.

QFT x2
Patience is a virtue.

lv-kanye-hb-2.jpg

Just got a peek at the new Kanye x Louis collabs ... I won't post pics in here since it's OT ...

in comparison with Yeezy's ... well ... I'm not digging either, so I won't comment, but I can see how "adults" will rock the LV's.

Ummm ... which one is the chick?
grin.gif

Really...I mean at first it reall y looked to me like he was holding the white handbag...I mean it goes better with what hes wearing
roll.gif

it could be cut out and PS'd onto his right arm and noone would know the difference.

^
grin.gif

-- waiting for someone with PS skills (certainly not me)

LOL @ them both wearing the same size clothes (no really, do a comparison)
smh.gif

after the tans drop prices will skyrocket......

people are waiting to try and get the last pair and if they fail they will get desperate and all 3 colors will increase...

thats just my thought

Originally Posted by agold1002

after the tans drop prices will skyrocket......

people are waiting to try and get the last pair and if they fail they will get desperate and all 3 colors will increase...

thats just my thought

QFT.....of course assuming GRs arent to follow

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by de la gezzy
this pic makes me like the tans more.

but see, this is why i'm torn. the tongue is poppin' out on those, and i like that look, but it's because he let the lace lock dangle like kanye does, which i don't like. the only way that tongue can pop like that is if it's not held back by the lace lock being held in place by the strings going into the holes in the upper part of the shoe.

i gotta figure out a way to rock them with the tongue poppin', but the lace lock still on blast, and without it dangling...

TAN COLORWAY IS DEF THE BEST

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

lv-kanye-hb-2.jpg

Just got a peek at the new Kanye x Louis collabs ... I won't post pics in here since it's OT ...

in comparison with Yeezy's ... well ... I'm not digging either, so I won't comment, but I can see how "adults" will rock the LV's.

There's another pic of a dude wearing his Blk/Pink Yeexy's and has this wht/pinh KW/LV sitting next to it. First thing I said was "Man...TheseLV's make the Yeezy's look like garbage." And I LOVE the Yeezy's. They yeezy's even solidified my reasoning on paying $550 for Zens and$600 for Tans since the LV's are STARTING at $970. Now I'm kinda feeling like I should have just paid for the LV's now that I've paid acombined $1150 for 2 pairs of Yeezy's.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

lv-kanye-hb-2.jpg

There's another pic of a dude wearing his Blk/Pink Yeexy's and has this wht/pinh KW/LV sitting next to it. First thing I said was "Man...These LV's make the Yeezy's look like garbage." And I LOVE the Yeezy's. They yeezy's even solidified my reasoning on paying $550 for Zens and $600 for Tans since the LV's are STARTING at $970. Now I'm kinda feeling like I should have just paid for the LV's now that I've paid a combined $1150 for 2 pairs of Yeezy's.
^
roll.gif
@ buyer's remorse

BTW here's the pic of the Yeezy's (next to that "other shoe") you're talking about:

lv-kanye-hb-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom