Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED TRILOGY COMPLETE!Just got my FedEx delivery email, picking my nets up after work!!!
pimp.gif

^^^They will res-ell good but not better the the other two. Right now they are only going for $600-650 because of hype. they will go down after tomorrow.^^^

Yo any NYC NT'ers with a car want to come with me all over NYC... I got 2 spots that are def getting them but they arent picking up theyre phone.... IFboth fall through I got one more spot...

DO NOT PM ME FOR THE SPOTS I WONT GIVE THEM TO YOU JUST DO SOME RESEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND THEM!!!!

PM ME IF YOU CAN DRIVE US AROUND NYC... YOUR REWARD WILL BE A PAIR OF YEEZYs

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the phone with a nike.com rep and he just told me that the new air yezzy's released early this morning and they are sold out!
frown.gif
can someone confirm this? If its true, do anyone think there's gonna be a restock on them tomorrow?

just called NDC & got a prerecorded message stating the AIR YEEZY NET COLORWAY IS SOLD OUT ON NDC!!!

!@% I thought they dident drop until 2mor?!?!?!

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

just called NDC & got a prerecorded message stating the AIR YEEZY NET COLORWAY IS SOLD OUT ON NDC!!!

There's no way they already went on sale. I was refreshing NDC like a +$%%%*!$+%$* all morning.

They're probably trying to throw you off.

Originally Posted by superfly

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the phone with a nike.com rep and he just told me that the new air yezzy's released early this morning and they are sold out!
frown.gif
can someone confirm this? If its true, do anyone think there's gonna be a restock on them tomorrow?

you snooze you loze

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

There's no way they already went on sale. I was refreshing NDC like a +$%%%*!$+%$* all morning.

They're probably trying to throw you off.

me 2but something happened it shows size selection for balcks like there was a restock. IDUNNO call NIKE

WOW that sucks for ALL those trying to cop @ retail from NDC. Tragedy for cats who dont live near release stores. I THINK THE RESALE PRICE ON THESE LASTCOLORWAY JUST SPIKED if NDC is DONE

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by superfly

frown.gif

you snooze you loze

WOW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom