Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

laugh.gif

You do realize you're basically contradicting yourself when you make a post saying, "Let this thread die" right? Also, making a post agreeingwith that person is pretty much the same thing as well.

Originally Posted by spacej23

laugh.gif

You do realize you're basically contradicting yourself when you make a post saying, "Let this thread die" right? Also, making a post agreeing with that person is pretty much the same thing as well.

what i do realize is that your stating the obvious...
but i have no problem with there being a yeezy thread...except there is no info or any type of relevent info being posted numerous pages of bickering aboutyeezys v foams and the such. pointless.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by spacej23

laugh.gif

You do realize you're basically contradicting yourself when you make a post saying, "Let this thread die" right? Also, making a post agreeing with that person is pretty much the same thing as well.

what i do realize is that your stating the obvious...
but i have no problem with there being a yeezy thread...except there is no info or any type of relevent info being posted numerous pages of bickering about yeezys v foams and the such. pointless.

so why post something that will get 'pointless' responses? cause now this seems to be the center of conversation

^half size down if you want them to fit perfectley right now...regular size if you want to be able to have them last long if your feet are still growingbecasue there is a tad bit of room at the toes

^^^^^Half size down is your best bet. I am usually a 10 or a 10.5. And i got a 10 in the tans, and zen grays. They fit a bit big. SO a half size is proabablybest

copped the tans last week to complete the set. at first i gave them the enh . but after i got the outfit right these joints are on point. old likes pink blks> zens>tans new order: Tans > blk pink > zens

I had fun riding the hype express!!! Just sold my full set for 2 stacks and put it towards more car modifications (seems to be one of my biggerhobbies)... Went from 12 to zero... Its been a wild ride guys, peace out. See you next time...

I finally broke down and dropped 520 for these tan joints shipped. Most i'll ever spend in my life on a pair of shoes...good thing i got a pair of greys in14 to cushion this purchase.

Back
Top Bottom