Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

welp, just got the dreaded call from my local spot, they're not getting the late shipment of tans like they did the zens...

so now i'm back to the drawing board trying to cop my 2nd pair of tans in a size 12 for a decent price.

i got a 8 and 8.5 in zens i'd be willing to trade for my 12 nets, but that's gonna be a hard trade to pull off...

man, this sucks...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

man FOAMs are so damn ugly, I dont get why 1. they are so expensive 2. ppl like them

Royal Blue Foamzzz>>>>>Yeezy's!!!
IMHO. And I hv both of the above.

wow, opinions are so different.

i think foams are fugly, and i would never cop, much less wear them. heh.

^Wow dudes really think yeezy be better than foams?.... %!!% foams have paid there dues yeezy still a jr to the game ...plus foams are near indestructableunlike air yeezy

Originally Posted by monday22

i have 3 pairs of foams and man they are sooo uncomfortable, but i still like them

legit check lol.....dude has size 9 and a 10 for sale but pics looks suspect (autograph from pic 2 does not match final signature at the bottom....)

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-Nike-Air-Yeezy-Tan-Kanye-West-Size-10_W0QQitemZ270410757271QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Men_Shoes?hash=item3ef5bcb497&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
indifferent.gif

1) Foams are comfy as #%#! and will form to your foot
2) No live auctions

I'd take foams over yeezy's any day. I just like them better, the look is unique, like the Yeezy's, and pretty comfy and last for a long time. Nocreasing FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

^Wow dudes really think yeezy be better than foams?.... %!!% foams have paid there dues yeezy still a jr to the game ...plus foams are near indestructable unlike air yeezy
Wow so a shoe is better than another because of how long its been out?
laugh.gif

I guess foams got an OG RANK huh?
laugh.gif

^^I think its legit. The pics shows it all.
He signed two pairs. He signed the left shoe on the 2nd pic, and the right shoe on the 3rd pic. IMO

don't care about the details (they could be the first shoe ever made, worn by celebrities, most comfortable shoe in the world, etc.), i don't like theway foams look... they're dumb ugly imo, wouldn't be caught dead in them.

and yes, obviously i love the way yeezys look.

I'll be honest right off the bat the foams wont' be as comfy as the yeezy hands down. foams serves a total different purpose. Even if it forms intoyour feet, the yeezy just feels like you're stepping on pillow.

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

That kid should have got Kanye to sign the box....Kanye signs the shoes as good deed and kid selling it on ebay.. Haha..
lol thats smart as hell...imagine if you were the best friend of MJ or somethin...i wouldnt even have a job..id just go over his house and be likeaayyyy @!$**...sign this napkin for me real quick
laugh.gif

and boom....ebay as soon as i got home
happy.gif

You guys really want to keep this thread alive huh???

Foams & Y's are two different animals. cant compare them, just enjoy them in their own special way.

Hey guys, where can I ask about care and maintenance about the Air Yeezy? Or perhaps anyone can help me here.

I got my tans, and the tan leather part tends to get a bit dark easily due to dirt and dust. What do you suggest I should use/do to clean and maintain it?
Thanks in advance homies.

Back
Top Bottom